Status: Active!

Through the Glass

The Encounter

Today was the day of the Jonas Brothers concert in Indianapolis. I had been hinting at it since before Christmas, but sadly it was not to be.
My mother and I were driving back from Chicago, where we were visiting my grandparents. I spent most of the time listening to my iPod. I figured if I couldn't go to the concert, I'd have my own personal concert.
We were past Fort Wayne, and I looked out the window of the passenger seat. The Indiana landscape was very boring. Suddenly a shadow came over our car.
I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes. It was the Jonas tour bus.
It slowly gained on us until I could see through the glass windows.
I saw a figure in the window. He had curly hair. That rules out Joe.
The guy waved to me. I waved back. I bent over and pulled out a sketch pad and a super Sharpie.
On the paper, I wrote,"Are you Nick or Kevin?" and placed it against the window.
I saw him walk away. Soon he came back and looked down in his lap. Soon he held a similar pad
"Nick."
Wow. I couldn't believe it. My idol was a mere four feet away and talking to me.
"Hey. I'm a really big fan of yours."
"That's great. We love our fans."
For the next hour, we talked about random stuff. Then out of the blue, Nick asked me,"Are you going to the concert?"
"Nope " I drew a frowny face.
"Would you like to?"
"YES!!!"
"You could come backstage after, too."
I turned to my mother and explained the situation. "As long as it's legitimate, it is fine with me." I turned towards the window, smiled, and nodded. Nick smiled and wrote on his pad.
"When you get there, go to the box office, and they'll have a ticket for you. After, go back to the box office and Big Rob will be there. Say... I caught Nick J's lovebug."
I blushed, but agreed. I didn't expect him to say something like that, but it was adorable. Soon, the tour bus was far in front of us. I was so excited. I would actually get to meet the guy of my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is my first chapter on my first story, so Read, Rate, Review, whatever. I'll post the names of the people in the next chapter!
Peace.Love.Nick J.
Lauren <3