Status: Active!

Through the Glass

Olive and an Arrow

An hour and a half later, we were nearing the theater. There were so many girls lined up, waiting to get inside. Mom dropped me off by the box office, an I walked right up.
"Are you Shawnna?" the lady asked. I nodded, and she handed me an envelope. "Enjoy the show!" I thanked her and walked to the line.
They were finally letting people in, so the line moved fairly quickly. I pulled my ticket out. Holy crap. It was front row. I was the luckiest girl in the world. I had an awesome seat, and I get to meet them after the show.
When I got inside the theater, I went to the T-shirt counter and bought a shirt with a big picture of Nick on the front. I threw it on over my cami, and made my way to my seat.
The whole arena was filled with screaming girls who loved the Jonas Brothers as much as I did. There was so much energy. Jordin Sparks came onstage and sang two of my favorite songs: No Air and Battlefield. Finally, she screamed, "Are you ready for the Jonas Brothers?" The venue erupted in screaming. She ran off, and the beginning notes of S.O.S. were played.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a filler, but there is more to come soon!
Reviews=Love

Peace.Love.Nick J.
Lauren