The Devil Who Kidnapped the Dork!

Imagine a life were you have to live up to a father who came home drunk or never bother to come home. To watch a mother who's lost her ability walk, suffer? Or to wait patiently for a brother, to call? It's happened in her life and still is. . .

Willow Calter a 17 year old, tomboy with a ditzy friend and WOW loving boyfriend. Lives a life full of unexpected surprises and twists.

But, a surprise hits her when she meets the newbie.

Patch Jacien Ryers. . .

The guy, whose going to make her life a living hell. His body is lean and fit but, he has no sense of fashion. He has these set of aquamarine eyes, that had truth written all over it. Patch having full luscious lips, and dark choppy hair made him hard to resist though Will had no intentions what so ever.

Because to her he was known as the devil, one whom she shall not toy with. A devil who called her by her middle name, and smirked with lust and danger almost. Had he have things in mind?

As rich as he may seem, he was hiding some sort of truth. Willow, will soon come to finding out the truth about this arrogant bastard, when she experiences the threat of her life.

When her soul is being hung on a line. . .

Where everyone else around her seem to be disappearing slowly, when she becomes distant. Literally.

And that was being kidnapped. It was a nightmare, as things ended up rough, She was threatened to be with Patch, because of reasons. Reasons he never told. . .

It makes it even worse when she meets River. Patch's twin, and a Gabe look-a-like. Her love for him is always confusing. She's always denying the fact she maybe loves him too. River always turns her on with his silence, as he is always shy and quiet. He is pretty much a right hand for his older brother. But, River himself has to bear watching a girl he possibly loves himself suffer, as abuse is constantly being showered upon.

As many Patch, soon realised that his facade of a 'dork' was now thrown down the drain. He was actually a sex god with his charming looks who can put any female on the spot but, he had the tendency of getting violent. As Will, calls him the Beasty whenever his anger tipped over. But, Patch knew even if his anger took over, it would never come to the point were he would hurt Will. He had, this undying care for her that he was never willing to show. But, secretly hid it so well. . .

As time ticks by, things get tough, hard and to a point were it gets hot!

But, slowly the truth unravels and Patchs & River's life story is being poured out slowly. Will, who soon opens up, brings out key points about her life. Filling up the cracks, left behind.