The Devil Who Kidnapped the Dork!

The Devil Who Kidnapped The Dork - Chapter 2

2

She ran into the class trying to find a seat that was available. As she sat down in the second row, she could hear Genita Lereaux (Lorow), sqeual. Will, cleared her throat, as she positioned herself comfortably into her seat.

"You know he owns an Aston," I scoffed as she continued, "you think if I play my moves it'll work out?" I could hear Candy, giggle. She had this high pitched nasal voice, which was suppose to sound innocent and baby like. I sighed, oh how heck it was annoying.

"Of course" she snarled, and Will gaped silently to herself. 'Hoes,' she thought aloud to herself. They truly were, but heck it's driven them to such a name. Rumors went, that Genita got an abortion. Again! It was like her 4th one this year, from what's been going around apparently it was. Will, felt the urge to knock the girl out cold but, was always restrained. Will, found it morally wrong to kill something that did nothing and deserved to see this world. Things like this always confused her, but always brought tears. It reminded her of how her mother was forced brutally into having an abortion, and eventually did leaving Will, an only child for years. It was her father that said one was enough. He wasn't the nicest either, though she learned to live with him and now have a stable relationship. But, she's always thinking that something will go wrong. That eventually the tables will be turned, that'll leave her scarred. She fret for the day would come to it's nearest, how she prayed and still is. . .

Hushes, were made when our teacher's raspy voice was heard from outside. He was not the only one, at fact. He was merrily talking to another student. Will craned her head to see if everyone was here and they were. So she did have a good feeling it was some rich jerk. She inhaled, sharply as the girls began checking their appearences out and striaghtening up for 'him.'

Genita, played with her blonde curls before touching up her face with gunk. She stifled a satisfied, giggle and then leaned forward to examin her prey. Will, wrinkled her nose, as a sharp nose tickling smell wafted through.

"ARG!" she yelled, turning around, "ew, what the hell!" A gust of designer perfume made way, it smelt so odd. "What?" asked Candy, and Will rolled her eyes turning around. She felt impatient as she got more and more aggravated.

All you could hear was a bellied laugh come from the hallways. Mr. Harris, go figure. He had the loudest and most disturbing laugh in the school. "Oh, Mr. Ryers" laughed, Mr. Harris as his voice came in husky. He was quitely impressed and amused of the newbie. The class made a noise in unison, as Mr. Harris stepped in and on his tail was the newbie.

And he was so. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, for the cliffy :/