The Devil Who Kidnapped the Dork!

The Devil Who Kidnapped The Dork! - Chapter 8

8

The whole crowd of teens gasped as some made a run for it. More loud noises of shots were roared, as couple of random fires were added.

"Oh my god!" screeched a girl as she brushed past Will. Will, became curious as to what had happened, she harshly brushed past Patch and wandered to find Gabe and Carmindy, and ditch this place.

She walked around being pushed so easily. She put her arms up in defence as she pushed her way through a running crowd. They all ran, but soon enough she was pushed into the scene.

"Carmin!" she yelled, though she doubts she would have heard, "Gabe!"

She then tripped over and fell into the feet of a lying body. A body who's breath was nearly being taken away every second. She peered up to see, and crawled on her knees to have a better look.

The view of the body came clear, and her mind clicked in horror.

Will's eyes widened, as the world around her become unclear. How the rush of the people became slow, and how everything around her was a blur, except for him.

The man who laid there, ever so still.

There, gasping for air and eyes that watered was. . .Gabe.

Three, bullets punctured his chest, stomach and throat. She quickly picked him up in her lap as she watched him, quiver. His blood now colored her dress.

Carmindy had found her way and ran in, finding her cousin grieve in silence. She watched in disbelief, as she collapased in her knees and blinked to get fuzzy thoughts straight.

Had he died? Was what ran through both of their minds, in unison.

Will, gulped the growing lump that choked her in every way. His traumatized eyes, slowly began to shut. "NO!" she whispered a yell, grasping him by the hair. "No. . ."

And with that his eyes, shut leaving a teardrop draw itself down his cheek. Will's heavy heart, sunk. She took her thumb and wiped away the last tear he had shed and slowly dropped his limp body.

"We have to leave" Patch said urgently to her, and on cue the sirens went off and they were the only ones left. Will looked at Carmindy who bit her lip and looked away as she stood up and stumbled her way out. Will watched her hopeless body trot out in pain, and disapear into the dark.

She had left, and with no say.

". . .No, I don't want to leave" she whimpered sadly. "I don't want to leave. . ."

Patch rolled his eyes, irratated. "Come on, we have to go" he hissed.

"No! Okay, no" she told him, as the sirens got louder.

"No, fuck this we are leaving" he firmly stated, jogging over to Will. "I mean it, let's go."

And with that he yanked her up, and dragged her out violently. "I don't want to leave. Who cares if I get caught, it's not like I did this crime!" she demanded. He sighed, aggitated.

He looked around and pulled her along. "Or did you?" she slowly accused.

"Did you kill Gabe?" she asked.

Patch anxiously looked around and kept walking with her in his grasp. She then yanked out her arm freely and stopped.

"Tell me!!"

He groaned and stopped, and looked behind him. "No. . ." he softly said, "I did not kill Gabe."

His face had this truth to it. Did he? Was all Will thought.

"Now, come!" he said, getting her by the arm not giving her time to think. He took her out and around to the roadside, where a vacant car was parked in the distance. The night sky, gleamed as she looked dazed.

"Where are you taking me?" demanded Will, looking around.

"Just shut up and come" he growled.

They neared the car as he opened it and forced her into the the car. Will then reacted as she thrashed him, causing him to stumble over. She broke free and made a run for it, leaving him on her tail.

She looked back as she ran, but to her dismay he had caught up and pulled her towards the car. She thrashed and bashed Patch as his rigid chest stiffened every time she threw a punch.

"Let go of me you son of a ---" she was about to finish off the sentence as his rock hand collided with her face, getting her unconcious for moments before realizing what had just happened.

She groaned as her neck arched back, in hurt. "You asshole!" she yelped, and brought her knee back.

With one steady swing she brought up to his crotch and gave a good hard jab, and agonzingly he let go. She almost made another run for it, but he was quick to take one hand and grab her by the hair.

"Nuh-uh. . ." he declared, "your coming with me!"

He evily snickered as he pulled out a handkerchief. Will watched, scared in some ways. Trying to escape he pulled her in close to him.

"HELP!!!!!" she screamed, at the top of her lungs but was closed off when the handkerchief soaked with a special type of gas, that made you faint came to her face. She was out, cold. She collapased into his arm, as he tossed her over his shoulders.

He wiped his mouth and sniffed, walking towards the car.

He tossed her limp body into the back seat, and wobbled to the front seat as his groin beat to the pain of it's own. He grunted taking a seat into the car as he started it and raced down the road leaving a trail of smoke. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
oh no he didn't! ;)