Status: Have A Good Portion Written Already

Valiant Crimes

Chapter 1

“Alright boys we have ourselves a very important mission, we have to rescue Agent Nine from prison,” the man says talking to his soldiers that sat on makeshift beds in the middle of the forest.
“Why’s it so important that we rescue Agent Nine?” the young short wide eyed soldier inquires.
“Cuz the Nazis are planning to make an example of them like they were gonna do for Hugo ova there, but it’ll be worse cuz they nearly killed Hitler,” he responds. The whole group awed in amazement that someone could get close enough to even meet Hitler let alone nearly kill him.
“Hell if I were that close I would’ve made sure he was dead,” another more rotund soldier with curly hair states holding a machine gun close to his body.
“We all would’ve, now moving on, about 20 miles from here is the prison holding Agent Nine in a highly guarded cell, we just got to get in there and kill some Nazis then get Agent Nine,” the leader of the men continues looking at the motley crew of men. The men were excited to get some action as well as meet the man who botched his chance to kill Hitler. They began trekking through the dense forest not knowing what they had in store for them.

The cell was small and dingy, all stone walls moist smelling like mildew and rot. There were no windows only a steel door with a small barred up opening so that the Nazi guards could make sure the prisoner wasn’t up to no good. It was the up most importance that the prisoner would be tortured mercilessly for what was done to their precious Fuhrer. By noon tomorrow they were going to take the prisoner to Berlin where they would make the death of this prisoner a public event.

The prisoner sat idly in the dark shadows of the small cell; it had been weeks of torture and still no sound escaped their lips that cracked with dry blood from the numerous blows to the face. When the sounds of gunfire echoed through the prison, the prisoner stood up hiding in the shadows as the door was being opened. From the German cursing it was obvious it was one of the guards and when the door opened the prisoner attacked seeing an opportunity to escape. The guard grunted in pain as the sledgehammer-like force that hit his jaw and immediately hit the ground from the sheer power behind the hit. Standing above the guard handcuffed hands still clenched together and their foot at the guard’s throat as the prisoner took his gun from his hands wordlessly.

The guard was knocked out cold and when he began to stir he was shot by the prisoner seeing as that he was not useful seeing that he did not have the key to the handcuffs that bond the prisoner.

Gun in hand still the prisoner walked cautiously with their back up against the wall with much pain emanating from the whippings received the previous night as they made their way through the dimly lit area, hiding discretely on the other side of the wall. There were voices coming towards the cell, not just any kind of voices but Americans.

“Where in the hell are they? Lieutenant said the prisoner should be here in this cell,” a small man with wide blue eyes says looking flustered.
“Well it looks like he escaped by the looks of the dead Nazi here,” the other more bulky one wearing a beret states looking around. No longer caring the prisoner walked off in search of the keys to unlock the handcuffs that cut into their skin. Upon getting to the main room the prisoner saw the Nazis all lying dead in pools of their own blood as other men were removing their scalps.

One man stood tall with a mustache and a long scar ringing his neck observing the whole scene; he was the leader of these men. His eyes fell on the person in handcuffs whom walked fearlessly through the bodies towards a room. Their footsteps gracefully and unwavering, eyes a shade of golden honey popping out behind the mess of dark chestnut brown hair that hung in their face. Agent Nine was a woman.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi just ended the other Inglourious Basterds tale and this is the next one, I do have another but will hold that one off until I have more written. Feedback would be fantastic :)