The Best Year Of My Life

A New Love

Raven's P.O.V.

I was sleeping peacefully when my mother barged into my room commanding me awake. I groaned as I rolled out of bed.

"Hurry up or you'll be late on your first day!" she cried picking up a few articles of clothing from the floor. I swung my legs over and lazily stood up stretching. I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a pink tank top and slid them on quickly.First day of a new school great I would be dreading this day if it were not for Brittany my new friend. I met her a week ago when we moved here she was awesome and was an outsider so I figured she was not the most popular but way better then some prissy bleach blonde preppy bitch. I was starting to brush my hair when my phone vibrated. I groaned.
"Who could that be?" I grumbled frowning at my phone before shrieking excitedly when I saw it was Brittany.

"Hey!" I cried excitedly.

"Hey ready for me to pick you up for school?" she asked.

"Will be by the time you get here!" I said. She giggled.

"Great me and Gee will be there in a few!" she said. I was about to say cool when I thought.

"Who's Gee?" I asked.

"Oh Gerard he is a friend of mine you'll love him be there soon bye!" she said.

"Bye!" I said before hanging up. I was curious the remainder of the time I was getting ready. I wonder who this Gerard is? I shrugged it off as I grabbed a jacket and slung my backpack over my shoulder. I ran downstairs and grabbed the money my mom left me for school and an apple for breakfast.

"Bye mom love you see ya later!" I called over my shoulder as I ran out the door. I almost ran right into Brittany as I was running out. She caught me as I almost lost my balance.

"You alright there sugar?" she asked me. I nodded then I noticed the most beautiful man ever standing beside her. He had long black hair that hung over his face hiding it. Through his hair I could see the most stunning hazel eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled back as I allowed Brittany to connect arms with me and lead me to her car. While walking to the car Gerard I assumed he was bumped into me lightly I blushed as I felt him connect with my body. I hoped he didn't notice. Brittany walked over to the drivers side as Gerard opened the passenger door for me. I smiled.

"Thank you uh Gerard is it?" I asked. He smiled back and held out his hand for me to shake.

"Gerard Way," he said. I blushed as I felt my skin collide with his smooth skin in a handshake.

"Raven Phillips," I said.

Gerard's P.O.V.

"Gerard way," I said shaking her delicate hand. I was mind blown by the feeling of her hand in mine and just by looking at her wished we could stay like that. She had the most awesome red and black hair that hung down till her mid back and like mine she had the most beautiful hazel eyes I have ever seen she had a nose ring and a lip ring.

"Raven Phillips," he said smiling as she shook my hand. I nodded sliding into the back seat and she slid into the front. The whole way I couldn't help but stare at her with a coy smile playing on my face. She was so breathtakingly beautiful to me. I sighed and blushed as I saw her check her reflection in the mirror and catch me looking at her. She smiled back at me. I smiled wider as my heart gave a little jump. Did she return my probably now obvious feelings for her.It is funny I guess the saying is true! Love at first sight!

Brittany's P.O.V

I could see Gerard and Raven making googly eyes at each other and I could not help but smile. I thought they be cute for each other. I gave a glance to Gerard in the back and he nodded at me like he knew what he had to do. I smiled as we pulled into the school parking and saw Ray waiting patiently with Bob Mikey and Frank the rest of the gang. I stepped out of the car and Ray walked over wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Who's the girl?" he asked. I smiled kissing him gently.

"Later we gotta get to class Raven your first class is with Gerard so he will walk you but I will catch you later doll!" I called. She smiled weakly at me and I winked at her.

Raven's P.O.V.

Brittany walked off with the other people with her. I knew she wanted to get me with Gerard I knew this because I knew she knew I liked Gerard! Wow that was complicated! I stood nervously as Gerard scuffed his shoe on the ground. Without thinking he pulled me into a breathtaking kiss.I was shocked at first but relaxed and kissed back grabbing the back of his head deepening the kiss. When we broke apart I was breathless.

"What was the kiss for?" I asked. He smiled

"Well I didn't know quite how to tell you I thought you were the most beautiful person I met and wished you would go out with me Friday night so I figured it was the best way to start things off!" he said smirking. I giggled and nodded.

"Sure Friday sounds good!" I said as his eyes widened in joy.

"Really?" he asked excitedly. I smiled and pulled him into another kiss.

"Really," I said linking my arm with his and walking towards the others who had been hanging back watching us. As we drew closer they all made kissing noises and Brittany pulled me into a hug. With Brittany and my new friends by my side and Gerard in my heart I knew this would be the best year of my life!