The Ponyess Farm

Me – The Initial Pony:

I had just arrived to my farm. When I arrived, it all looks great, just the way I had always wanted it. How was I to know what had happened here before I bought the place?

When I saw the image of the farm, I just knew I had to have this very farm, not just one like it, but this very farm. Nothing more, and nothing less. The barn was supposedly cleaned out before I came. That's what I had been told, what I had expected.

You would expect nothing less. Arrived, as in stepped out of the cab, the green cab. I had walked the few steps from the cab to the main door of the building. Once I had opened the door, entered, and slipped out of my shoes, I was home.

Finally at home, my very own home. I found the shower just inside very convenient. I really wanted to have a shower, to wash off the dust of the trip. Leaving my clothes, before stepping in under the shower.

Once I had had my shower, I pulled out the first towel, drying myself off. From there, I pulled out a new, fresh pair of panties. Slipping into my new panties, then a skirt, a top, and finally the socks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've started to work this story over in order to update it for your reading joy and pleasure, now I need you to comment on the story, for me to take this story to the limits of what it could be.