The Ponyess Farm

Play, Finally:

I had found my Ponyess on her bed, expecting me to enjoy her. Once I had walked all the way to her bed, I had noticed her hooves all firmly stuck to the smooth surface of her bed. Now it is up to me to enjoy her to the fullest. Knowing that was not going to be a problem to me.

Her situation had already worked its magic on me, since I could feel my juices flowing. Tentatively teasing her, by pulling at each of her hooves in turn. They're all stuck, I couldn't pull any of them free, any more then she could at the moment. Ofcause there was a way, but pulling is not included. Her lips parted, in a suggestive gesture. Could she possibly suggest what I thought she had in mind?

For an instant, there was a thought, kissing, then I lean over her. I end up on her bed. She's leaning towards me, her head closing in on me. I soon feel her tongue coming out between her parted lips. Feeling her licking my mound, as her tongue slowly, gently caresses my orchid. The sensation from her I could feel was excitement, she did not do this out of expectancy. She really wanted to lick where she is licking. Her tongue really did know how to work wonders. The rough rubbery tongue felt as if she was bred for just this exact purpose.

I can't complain, not now, not before, and not ever. This simply feels too good. The joy and pleasure never was my choice, but I can't complain. Guess I'll be eating ponies every day, from now on. If my ponies enjoy it, all the better. The farm, and the barn is mine to do with, as I please. That I intend to do. I'll allow my ponies to eat me to their hearts content, as I expect them to enjoy me eating them. The fact that she is stuck, the way she is stuck, only excited me. Drive me on, ever further.

There is something in the situation, her position, that is irresistible to me. Soon I had ended up on top of her, both arms on her back in a warm embrace. I feel a warmth from her, not just her body heat. An urge to enjoy what she has, is rising within me. Sensing her excitement only make it feel all the more alluring to me. I can also feel my head flooding with similar thoughts. Then I feel her tongue closing in on the centre of my orchid. Just as her tongue hit the spot, something instantly change.

I feel an explosion of sensations and emotions as her tongue suddenly slip in. As her tongue enter my slit, something changes within me, permanently. There is no escaping it. Now I'm the one to be stuck. There can be no way out, but I don't want out.

As it turned out, I want her in. Soon loosing myself in the moment, I can but rub her back, slowly.