The Ponyess Farm

Greeting the New Arrivals:

After I had found my way out from the barn I had just examined, I noticed the bus was just arriving. Standing just before the door, I look at the bus driving up, then park before the barn. Once the bus stop, I can see the girls rise to their feet, then promptly spill out.

I see them gather outside the bus, before they look around. From there, the girls slowly start to walk up towards me.
“Hello!” I greet the group.
“Hello!” they greet me in return, somewhat excited.
“Come this way, so I can show you what I have to offer!” I state.

As they walk up towards me, single file, I have a chance to shake hands with all of them. Once I have properly greeted everyone, I continue;
“ Come right this way, so I can show you the barn!”, then I walks into the barn. They come with me, every last one of them.
“First you'll see the boxes!” I point out.
“Oh, I hope I'll see the ponies soon!” the first girl said excitedly.
“I expect to have the first early tomorrow!” I reply, not knowing exactly how true that'd end up to be.

“Feel free to examine the boxes on your way, before we continue the tour!” I say.
Girl after girl enter box after box. Suddenly I hear a yawn, before the first girl tentatively lay on the bed in the box she is examining. After a moment, I realise just how sleepy I feel. I don't need worry an instant, everyone is in bed, A few minutes later, we all find ourselves fast asleep.