The Ponyess Farm

Inspection:

As I had looked up from my place on the bed, I could see that the door is closed. First I did not react on it, I had always had the door closed in my room when I sleep. It's natural.

Then it hit me like a heavy brick on my head, my hands. My hands had turned into hooves, I can't open a door now. Not like I am right now. For a split second I was about to panic out of fear. Then I decided I'd be better off just checking out what my room, the box, is like.

He wooden panelled walls are all the same as they had been the other day. That's a relief, to say the least. I had not been moved into some kind of prison, and it's not a bedroom, such as you'd expect to sleep in. Since my latest recollection told me, with no uncertainty, I had been here, it felt right. Memories from before and after I fell asleep is matching perfectly.

Guess that's the kind of familiarity that makes a pony feel secure? Not sure why I made that connection, that reflection? Only it was what came to mind. Is that who, and what I am? Since I came first, would that make me the lead mare, or filly? Something told me, they all were also fillies, just like me. Looking further up, I could clearly see the bars, and the windows. When looking down, I can see a black floor, almost as if it was peat litter. On closer inspection, it is shiny, glistering, as if it was polished rubber. The entire box was polished spotless, clean, and shiny. As if it had been new?

I sit up, once more looking around. The table is still there where I recall it was the day before. I felt thirsty, I needed to drink. A glass of water is standing in the middle of the clear, transparent table plate. Then I rise to my hooves, walks to the table. As it is,
I manage to hold on to the glass, and lift it up, taking a good sip of water. Soon enough everything feels much better. Apples are lined up against the wall on the table, I now notice.

Had not looked for them, since thirst came first for me, as it had been. With the thirst taken care of, I could clearly see the apples. There is also a bucket of oats, I have a handful of oats, then take an apple. I decide this was a good breakfast for me.

Now I need to see what happened to my heard of ponies. How many were they, and how were they doing. Just like me, I reconed.