Status: Submitting new Chapter each Tuesday or Wednesday.

Lock Down

Traviata Heights is a wonderful high school built an hours drive from the town where the students live to promote attendance to classes with nothing being around to have the students skip. The school is surrounded by an open field, and a few kilometers off is an old run down barn. The only other closer things is the bus stop near the school for the students to get from home, to school.

Even when there is nothing to do around other than walk (and be seen by the school staff) or play in a barn... Arin and Nikolai tend to enjoy skipping their classes, to find entertaining things to do with one another. Their friendship blossoms into something else, something wonderful, then something... really... really bad.

---

Lock Down is open for people's critic, its welcome! I want it! And please please please, I know that I'm not perfect so if you find a mistake in my writing, tell me where! And I can fix it!

This is the first story that I've managed to get finished. (I'm going to be posting up chapters every week) And I want to be able to have the satisfaction of publishing it =D!

So please, critic, spelling corrections, or just kind words are all welcome :3
  1. Chapter One
    Introduction towards the characters.
  2. Chapter Two
    Crow and Fiction make it to the loft to find a surprise
  3. Chapter Three
    Heading on Home
  4. Chapter Four
    Caught in the Act
  5. Chapter Five
    Love hurts