My Dead Evelyn.

Small Visit.

"Can you please delay it for a few days? Harmony isn't well enough yet. You know they were close." My mother said into her cell phone. She must have thought that I was asleep. She didn't when I thew the water pitcher her way. It had just missed better and not talking worthy. She looked back at me with a pitiful look. I hated that look. Like I was a tiny ant about to be stomped on. She started to walk out of the room.

"Nothing, Harmony's a little distressed..." I heard her whisper before she shut the door. I held up all but for two seconds before crying. Tiny whimpers came from my throat making me sound like a injured cat. When the door opened again I hid under the covers turning on my not hurting side. I heard the familiar tune of Bo Burnham coming towards me. Someone was tugging on the blanket and I held onto it tighter. It slipped through my fingers and I was blinded by the room lights. When my eyes adjusted I recognized who was in my room.

His dark blonde hair fell over his face hiding his crystal blue eyes. The scratch that I had accidentally given him the other day was still on his cheek. The angles of his face were almost exactly like mine but more muscular. It was Aaron.

"Hi sis." He said placing a bouquet of flowers next to me. I looked at my twin brother for a fraction of a second before turning on my other side. I heard a sigh pass from his lips and the crinkle of the flowers being moved. I felt the bed groin as he laid next to me. Whenever the either of us were scared or sad we crawled into the others bed. We were best friends, we knew everything about each other. Hardly separable.

He hugged me as we laid. I knew that his mouth opened and closed a few times before he settled on silence. Usually we experienced all things as a pair. He wanted to say "I know how you feel", like always. He didn't know how I felt and would never utter those words to me though.

I wanted to mumbled a tanks but my throat was far too tight to do anything but allow air to pass through.

"Okay." I head my mother say as she started to open the door. I closed my eyes and blocked out the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah so I was going through alot lately. My father just came back and I wanted to spend time with him and then I just couldn't seem to get on the computer. Sorry sorry sorry. I will try to make it up to you. =] Spread the word about my new femmeslash?