My Dead Evelyn.

School Daze.

"Breathe, Breathe, Breathe."

That was what I kept repeating in my head. I had started my walk through the school and everything I saw reminded me of her. A classroom, a water fountain, or a bathroom. It kept almost bringing me to tears. Aaron took me a different way to my first class. I guess to spare me less memories. I could feel the sympathy rolling off of him.

"I'll see you at lunch okay?" He said in a low voice with a smile. As he went to leave I found my hand gripping to his shirt. He looked at my hand then me. He pried my fingers off then hugged me tight once and kissed the very top of my head.

"You'll be safe." he whispered then left before I could grab him again. He walked away and didn't look back. I didn't want to look any weaker then I was but I couldn't hep but take a shaky breath and grab onto my own clammy hands.

I turned around and face my class. I walked in and took my old seat. I felt myself calming a little when I saw my friend Brighton. he had soft short brown hair and pretty green eyes. He had a strong jaw and a vertical rectangle face. I waved my hand at him and his head turned around. he looked at me disapprovingly then turned back around to speak with someone else. I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

Why was he doing this to me? He had been my second in command. I even let him re-strap my bra once. He was so kind to me but sometimes he would be a bit bitter. Though he was mean to others he felt weren't worthy of his attention. Or so called freaks. I was neither nor did I condone that he call others that. I got my answer to why he wasn't talking to me after first class.

I was stopped by my "popular" friends. They were on the top of the school hierarchy but they were nice most of the time. At least to me. I guess things change.

"Harmony, Hi. We heard about what happened at Evelyn's funeral. We love you but that is so.. freakish. We can't hang around you anymore. It would ruin our reputation." One of the fakest blondes that I ever saw. She had been always trying to push me from my spot in the group. I looked at them all individually. Most of them would not meet eyes with me except her and one other. I took this all in stride and walked around them. I was not going to be humiliated like this. If Evelyn was here in my place she would have said something cruel and witty as a retort.

I felt my bottom lip quiver and my eyes start to itch. I just blinked my eyes and kept walking. I made it to class without grabbing to old thoughts for support. I wrote notes, listened to lecture and ignored the blatant whispering about me. I heard one girl I hadn't even known say I was a freak.

When I sent her a glare she shut her mouth quickly. I basically ran out od class when it was over. I ended up bumping into someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't been updating freaking schools about to end. Stupid bitches in my face. Asshole classmates I have to deal with and stupid motherfucking friends. Thank god I'm graduating!