Celski Undeniably Meltski My Soulski

At the Frat Party

I'm not drunk yet, but I'm getting there.

I'm walking towards the beer pong table and recognized all the lovely bitches and hoes in front of me. Look at them in their PacSun jeans with a $30 skimpy cotton top (that's really valued at $12) from Forever21 drinking some wine cooler and pretending that they're too badass for a game of beer pong! They think they're so ~cool and ~smart because they had a 4.0 GPA and got into Berkeley. I'm most likely sure they BJed all of their male AP teachers and sucked the teets off of the rest. Honestly, they shouldn't lie about it, I did it once, but it was just for kicks. My teacher never looked at me and graded me the same way again.

"I'm up for a game," I said to one of the guys from my floor. He was cool. He was pretty hot for an Asian.

I don't usually go for Asian guys. I'm afraid that I'll ask them if they're "in" yet and cause them to jizz on me rather than in me. But that was a phobia I could let go of when I'm intoxicated. Something of that sort almost happened to me once. It was with this guy named Markus. He was Filipino and Chinese. He told me he was uncomfortable with foreplay so I made a joke without thinking. He was halfway undressed when I said: Asian guys probably don't need foreplay because it doesn't take a long time for them to get hard. He looked at me, his face was blank, and I stared back knowing that I had just broken him down without having to see it.

I grabbed the ball. It was light and small. I bounced it and it bounced back on my juggs; I had bounced it too hard.

I saw my opponent laugh at me.

"Great try, bitch," this girl said while walking past me. It was Samelly. She was a rude whore that lived across Mike and JR. She would leave stupid little notes on her white board for JR. It said stuff like, "Jr, I lost my underwear", "Jr, I hope you like my pictures", or "Jr, look at this cute $1000 (HK) ring." This bitch was serious.

You can't even begin to imagine how much I hated Samelly. Every time I mentioned her name, it was like having the taste of curry linger in my mouth for days. She was shorter than I was and word on the street was that she lied to her boyfriend about getting knocked up so she could use him for money. She had a shopping addiction and was "supposedly" a streetwalker from Vallejo. When I heard about that, I couldn't believe. Streetwalkers in Vallejo?! She was definitely cray cray!

Amazingly, I had won the game of beerpong but I got bored because JR wasn't there. I looked for him.

"What's up dude?" I said sitting down on the couch next to him.

JR was sitting with a bunch of guys who looked like their wardrobe only consisted of flannels and hats. I was laughing on the inside at this thought.

"We're talking about music." JR said passing a joint to me. He exhaled afterwards.
I took a deep hit. It felt amazing. I could get used to sessions with JR, he looked like a straight up G smoking that.

"Yo, that's a nice joint," I said. "I didn't know you smoked this?"

"OH SHIT!" he said clenching his hands together and putting it up to his mouth in surprise.

I got really hot watching him do that but it also gave me a craving for some hotdogs. I could devour 20 of them while watching him do that face over and over again.

"Well maybe they won't give me a drug test now that I'm in college." His words started to slow down a little.

"Jello shot?" Some random stranger approached us.

I took two. They were in these plastic containers you find in certain fast food restaurants for condiments. JR carefully placed his in his mouth, bit down on the sides and motioned his index finger for me to approach him. I slowly moved my face. When my mouth secured the shot, I could feel his tongue push it out. The liquid spilled on my tongue and I swallowed. Feeling frisky, I did the same thing. He spit the cup out as I watched. When I turned my focus back on JR, his face was dangerously close to mine.

He kissed me like a horny college student. His hands grabbed my face tighter while his fingers started to push my hair back. His approach was strong and I could feel his thigh muscles tensing so he wouldn't lose his balance. When we parted, he licked his lips and smiled.
I wanted every bit of him. I wanted to smother chocolate sauce all over his body and lick it off. I wanted to show him my lust through my female orifices. I wanted to ride his discostick while listening to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. I would sugarcoat him with my happiness while he lifts my body up and take me Snoop Doggy Dawg style. I wanted it all.

"I'm gonna go to bed now," he said to me while looking out to the hallway where my cousin was.

Great, what a tease. I hate it when guys do this.

I watched him leave and I caught up with Mike. He was talking to some Italian guy with a cut out tanktop and some shiny royal blue American Apparel man-leggings. I wasn't at all interested by their topic so I opted to head back to my room for some alone time.