Celski Undeniably Meltski My Soulski

Mike's Disturbing Surprise

JR's kiss got me thinking about how truly hot he was. He was like a child with a man's body. I could see why all the fangirls flocked to him. It would be interesting to see what is going to happen after our official schoolday and how many girls are waiting in line at each party for him.

I sat on bed and tested the bedsprings. They were quite sturdy so I bounced up on it harder, still, really couldn't hear anything. For some reason, this upset me. I wanted people to know when I was having sex with the big man on campus. I wanted EVERY SINGLE BODY to hear me moan every time he pushed up on my g-spot, every single clapping sound, but most importantly I wanted them to hear the earthquake of my bedrock. I was getting serious now. I wanted to call him and tell him I was waiting for him. Would he have cum?

The idea of giving myself to him got me going so hard, my vajayner started to flare with desire. I looked around the room, got up, and made sure my door was locked. I reached around my underwear drawer to find what I was looking for.

My handy-dandy female kit. There it was. All cleaned up from the nights before and waiting to enter my body like a Tiger Wood's putt. Every swing and hit of that thing felt so good, I screamed out with joy. I pictured JR pressing his hard abs on top of me, biting on my shoulder, kissing my neck, and telling me to scream out his name. "JOHN ROBERT CELSKEEEEEEEEEEEEET," I screamed. Then I was done.

I woke up the next morning all sore. I got ready and headed downstairs to wake up Mike and JR.

I knocked on their door and waited. While I was outside, I looked at Samelly's whiteboard. Jr, will you please help me clean my pipes? What a fcking whore! Who is she kidding here?"

"Kris, you can come in now," Mike told me holding the door open and looking a bit annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah. Hand me a sharpie." I told him.

"Why?"

"Just fcking do it, cunt," I sneered at him. In order to be legit, you gotta live your life without telling your inferiors things you're gonna do before you do them.

Mike handed me a sharpie. It was those thin ones. I looked up at him.

"Biitch, are you serious?" I eyed him furiously.

"That's the only Sharpie I have."

I busted into their dorm room. JR was still asleep on his bed but he looked up at me when I entered the room. I opened their drawers and I didn't give a fck whose it was.

"What are you looking for?" JR asked groggily.

"A thick ass sharpie."

"You might find it on my table," he pointed to the table across from his room.

Smart boys. They placed their work tables to the opposite of their beds. That way, the other person couldn't creep at their screen if one was to stay up late for god-knows what reason. Or maybe, I was the only one smart enough to realize that.

I grabbed JR's sharpie and proceeded to walk up to Samelly's whiteboard. I wiped her original message and proceeded to write: This girl is the nastiest skank bitch I ever met. Do not trust her! She is a fugly slut!

I laughed at it, quickly ran back into their room to hide, and jumped on Mike's bed. I covered my smiling face with his comforter only to smell his drool. I wanted to throw up.

I looked over at JR but his back was turned to me so I figured he was still sleeping.

"Mike, let's go get something to eat."

Mike pointed to JR.

"He's a big man, he'll find his own way."

Mike and I decided to head to this pizza place located on a corner on University Avenue three blocks from the main campus.

"So what's the deal with that guy you were talking to last night?" I asked Mike.

"Uh, he's just someone I met at the party. No biggie."

I laughed and joked, "He looks like that pedo-dude who runs thecobrasnake."

The guy I was talking about was popular in the LA hipster scene. He is associated with DJ Steve Aoki and honestly, he looks like he's 40, but in real life he's in his mid-twenties hanging around with beautiful hipster girls who are underage. But that was just how I saw him looking at his Wiki page.

"He's from LA. So, I don't know." Mike looked away. There was something different about him.

While I was sipping on my diet Coke, he threw down his napkin.

"Look, I'm gay okay?!"

"Like feathers gay? Lady Gaga-Madonna loving gay? Gay as in like listening to David Guetta and fistpumping to Tiesto gay? Or gay as in, this might be a late experience?" I joked knowing he was getting too serious.

"Yes, like singing Beautiful by Christina Aguilera gay."

"There's nothing wrong with liking cocks. Hell, I like them too."

"Yeah, but the fam."

"Fuck them. Who gives a shit? They're not gonna live forever and imagine you butt-raping your
boyfriend." God why did I say that? That visual was totally inappropriate and disturbing for a heterosexual.

"So that guy, was that your future boyfriend?"

Mike laughed. Did you see how ridiculous he was dressed? I like them like JR.

I almost choked on my soda. I pretended that it went down the wrong hole and just played it cool.

"What do you mean like JR?"

"You know, athletic, tall, handsome, a nice small, a tight ass, a bulging crotch, and that tattoo
on his chest made me want to skeet skeet."

I would've told him I agreed with his comment but seeing as it's coming from a guy I did NOT WANT to.

"Does JR know you like to fck the same hole you shit in?"

"You better not tell him or else I'm gonna blade a biitch."

I pinky swore with him.

He continued, "I was sitting on my bed last night and he was in his boxers briefs. You should've
seen it. It was so big I thought it was going to accidentally pull down his briefs because of its weight."

Oh dear lord! My cousin was creeping Celski and I didn't know if I wanted to know but because I was his cousin, I continued to listen to this monstrosity.

"I know he'll never feel the same way about me but I can't help it but to hope."

I am literally going to choke. I didn't know whether to laugh or yell at Mike. Was he being serious? Did he really think there was a chance JR might be gay? Did I even know if JR was 100% straight? Am I going to be able to sleep at night if JR was gay and was cleaning Mike's rimhole at night behind my back?

But that kiss! Oh gosh that titty tantilizing kiss that JR gave me last night! It had to have meant something. Surely he couldn't be at all experimenting if he knew how to kiss like that. Thinking about how he worked his tongue that night signaled every crack and crevice of my nether regions. Oh how I longed for that sweet, warm tongue to press against the roof of my hood and his soft mosturized fingers to enter one by one until I'm soaking wet that he's near close to fisting inside me. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Mike, I have to go and, uh, call my parents. They're worried about me."

I got up, threw my stuff away and raced back to my dorm.

It felt so good that I thought I saw God and a glimpse into heaven. I was on cloud nine. I wanted JR now more than Apolo's craving to bury his face in cupcakes.