Celski Undeniably Meltski My Soulski

One Night Inside Kris

I was across the hallway from JR's dorm. It sounded like someone was having a party. These 4 boys must really party hard when they're together.

I knocked on the door. It grew silent. I could hear a faint voice telling someone to go open the door.

"Password?" A sweet voice questioned from behind the door.

"Open the door or suffer the consequence by me pulling your balls over your head."

Travis opened the door. I must have been in shock because I couldn't recognize him until reality kicked in. He just smiled at me and my underwear almost nearly melted the floor. He *dazzled* me like Edward's sweaty body in the sunlight.

Upon entering the room, I saw Simon standing next to JR who was rummaging someone's luggage. Jordan was sitting on Mike's bed texting to someone. They all turned to look at me and JR sprung into action.

"Guys, this is my roommate's cousin."

"Hi everyone," I smiled innocently. "I feel like I already know a lot of things about you so can we just get past the awkward part of shaking each others hand?"

"Fine by me," said Simon.

"Are you all sharing a bed?"

"Yeah," Jordan responded then turned to Simon, "there's plenty of room here." His hands were now patting the empty space next to him on the bed.

"Oh-ho hell no. Do. Not. Want. Ever."

"Come on Simon, I'll be your Suga Daddy. I'll provide for you if you just lay on your back for me."

Their exchanges just got weirder by the word.

"Actually, I was thinking about rooming with you," JR said.

"Oh that's fine."

I could see Jordan making a face to Simon which made him laugh. I ignored their gestures. However, my eyes made their way throughout the dorm in search of the sexy hipster. He was sitting on JR's bed watching Simon and Jordan act like two nerdy virgins. He was cool not by association but of his manner in the way that he spoke and the way he pretended to laugh but knows that in real life, it was fucking stupid. From my mental picture, I remembered him as being hairier. Well, from the only parts I could see. He was clean and his cute little butt chin was more prominent.

"So, lets leave," I said impatiently.

JR and I was walking in back of them. The whole time I was thinking about what Travis was thinking in his head. I tried to speak to him telepathically.

"Hey, can you hear me? I think you're really hot." I look at JR. "JR is hot too but look at that ass. It looks so firm that I could grab you during sex and you wouldn't feel it. I want to bounce a ball on that ass and see how far up the ball will bounce back up. Or I could just use that ball and put it -"

"Kris, do you want a beer?" JR interrupted my thought.

"I only drink Corona and do shots."

Jordan and Simon had already ran off into the house. I imagined they went off in search of Asian girls. JR followed them shortly into the kitchen.

While I was alone with Travis, I barely looked at him because I was nervous to speak to him.

"So is this what college nightlife is like?"

"Don't tell me you weren't a naughty boy back then?"

"From what I hear, you're quite naughty yourself."

"WHAT?" I shouted trying to one-up the speakers.

"JR told me what happened last weekend. I mean, your cousin. He's your cousin."

Was it just me or was Travis trying to flirt with me? I didn't know whether or not I liked it because I had already signaled to JR that I wanted to use him up in every way.

"I was drunk."

"Not an excuse."

Motherfucker, that was a good excuse! Have you ever woken up one morning and not remember anything past a certain point? When you're as drunk as I was, you won't remember if a homeless man licked your cooter for spare change or whether that crazy drug you swallowed before blacking out was going to have side effects. Least of all, you hope you don't wake up with dried up sperm around your mouth.

"Excuse me, but last I heard, you were using French to pick up random girls." He started to laugh. "That's so Euro class you deserve a medal."

"A WHAT?" He asked for clarification because everyone started singing to SHOTS really loudly.

"A MEDAL! IT WOULD SAY: THE MOST DECORATED ATHLETE IN THE SPORT OF TAKING GIRLS' PANTIES OFF TELEPATHICALLY: TRAVIS JAYNER. I KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT YOU TOO."

"REALLY? AND EXACTLY WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO KNOW ABOUT ME?" He leaned closer to me than ever before.

"I KNOW THAT JORDAN CAUGHT ALY DOING THE WALK OF SHAME DURING THE OLYMPICS." I started to laugh. "NO WONDER THEY NEEDED SO MANY CONDOMS."

He started to laugh and shook his head.

Bad Romance started to play as I watched JR return to us with our beers. I loved how loud the song was playing on the speakers because it made me just want to take off my clothes.

"RA RA RA RA RA ROMA ROMA MA MA." Oh no, the infectious lyrics. My bones started to tremor with zombie disease. I wanted to dance like Michael Jackson. "WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE."

"I'm gonna go find Jordan and Simon." JR turned to Travis as if signaling him to follow.

"Okay," Travis responded not getting the message.

JR left and we ended up being alone once again.

"YOU KNOW THAT I'M BAD BITCH, I WANT IT BAD." Lady Gaga, what are you doing to me? My body cannot take it anymore, I have to let it out!

"I WANT YOUR LOVING I WANT YOUR REVENGE YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE," I started to sing with the crowd.

Due to the heat of the moment, I grabbed Travis' neck and forced my body onto him. He was stiff for a moment but I guessed that he was in shock by my D-cup juggs titty tantilizing his nipple rings. I was now grinding with him even though he was an awkward dancer. His body was stiff so I played around it and moved by body to his rhythm.

"DA DA DA DUM DA DA DA DA DUM DA DA DA DUM. 3-6-9 DAMN SHE FINE SHAWTY LOOKING AT ME ONE MO' TIME," Lil Jon was blazing.

I bent my body forward forgetting about Travis' dancing skills. From what I could tell, he looked like a bunny trying to rape a chihuahua. He didn't know how to move so he dry humped me on the dancing floor. It was either that or he was practicing for later that night.

Feeling awkward by our position, I turned around and ran my fingers through his hair. We just stared at each other on the dance floor. His head leaned forward and we locked lips. This kiss felt so wrong and unpredictable but I have been saving out for this too long. As much I liked JR and wanted him, I couldn't keep my tainted love to myself. I wanted to spread it like wildfire and since Travis was in my way, I would burn him first.

The wild things really do come out at night. He wouldn't even let me pull my head back for fresh air. His tongue carefully massaged mine while his hands traced my hips and stopped at my ass. My hands rubbed my butt and gave it a little spank. The vibration from the spank traveled all around my crotch that my face reacted in a very funny way. Since it made me really happy, I grabbed his face and kissed him again.

"Lets go back to my dorm." I grabbed his hands and walked back to my building that was five blocks away.

We were giddy the whole time just laughing at each other and touching each other.

"Open the door!" Travis demanded looking around the hallway. His hand was inside my shirt making its way onto my bra.

Can I just emphasize that he's doing all of this with one hand? It was like he was ~experienced.

"God, shut up, I'm trying to do it as fast as I can!"

As soon as I could open the door, he pushed me inside and closed the door. He erotically pushed me against the wall directly next to the door and I could feel his body on mine.

"You want to put on music?" I asked.

He paused for a second, "Yeah, sure if you want."

I turned on my stereo to 96.5 KOIT.

"Hello, is it me you're looking for?" Lionel Richie was smoothing up my vajayner for me.

I walked back to where he was and he immediately pinned me against the wall again. He took off his tshirt and I did the same. His lips are now on my neck while unfastening my jeans and pulling them off ferociously with his teeth. He pressed his body against me again but this time harder.

Richie continued, "I long to see the sunlight in your hair."

It felt so surreal to have him in my bedroom. JR couldn't perform for me yesterday so now my sexual frustration is going to live out on top of Travis' long baguette. I was ready to cover them with my cheesy goodness and make sure he eats every bite of it and lick the crumb off of the table. I wondered if his punches would resemble the fierce and raw power of Pacquaio's arms. If he KOed me after the first round, it would prove his ultimate superiority to me. However, I knew that if we went for more than 1 round, I might lose all sensation in my nether regions from his violent poundings.

When his hands were finishing ravaging me, he turned me around so my face was facing the wall. He grabbed my body with his right arm pushing my hips closer to his crotch and whispered into my ears:

"Kris, I'm gonna break you."