Status: Done

This Boy I Broke

1

Kane’s POV

I sighed. I was gagged, blindfolded, and still had some chocolate left on me. The handcuffs were gone. But my wrists were slightly sore. What a way to go for your first time....I highly recommend it.
“Are you ok?” Mike asked for the 100th time. I rolled my eyes.
“It hurts slightly, but it was totally worth it. I think I'm taking a shower though.” Mike smirked.
“I’ve always wanted to loose mine in the shower.” He whispered, gently biting my ear. I moaned. I was tired, sore, but damn it he was getting me hard again! Oh well, I gotta get clean SOMEtime.
****************************************************************************************************
“FREAK!”
“JERK!”
“SHUT UP!”
“Oh hey Kane!”
Trevor said, giving me a hug. Ethan and Chase were fighting. Again.
“GIVE ME MY GUMMY BEARS!” Chase yelled. I looked at the stairs, where the voice were coming from. Trevor rolled his eyes.
“ETHAN! KANE IS HERE!” He yelled. Ethan ran down the stairs, holding a box of gummy bears.
“Give them back dick face!” Chase yelled, grabbing the box before slamming the front door.
“Where’s he going?” I asked. Trevor rolled his eyes.
“Paris’ house. Or Abby’s house. Or Nathan’s house. I don’t know. We don’t really talk to him. Unless someone is being a douche.”
Ethan pretended to cry. “I’ve been nothing but nice to him!” He said. I snorted. The truth? Yeah, they’re triplets, but they don’t look, or act like it. Ethan and Trevor act like twins, Chase is, the outsider. I kinda feel sorry for him. His brothers are my best friends, but it’s kinda obvious they get on his nerves.
“So? How’s Mike?” Ethan asked, popping his last gummy bear in his mouth. I blushed. Ethan and Trevor gasped.
“NO?!” I nodded.
“How as it?” Trevor asked. I smiled. “Slightly painful, but the handcuffs, chocolate sauce, gag and blindfold helped. Oh yeah, and after he took mine, I took his in the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short! O swear to god i haven't given up!! I've just been really busy, and I wanted to get this posted, but I swear that the next one will be longer. I'm not planning on having this story as long as "Do I Look Like A Skank To You?" But, I still have trevor & Devon, Paris & Sin, and (possibly) one that explains what happens with Nathan and Ethan....if they ever find the girls of their dreams.... So, tell me what you think, comments are love, so are subscribers!!
xoxoxo