Status: My second story...wow i'm on a roll lol...hopefully i'll be able to update a lot

Too Late For Forever

This story is about Ennalise and Daniel though new characters will be introduced as the story goes on. it will also have multiple point of views.
They were a perfect couple, or so she thought. For almost two years, they had been together, so young and in love. She was always quiet and reserved..the perfect student. the perfect daughter and he somehow managed to get her out of her shell. He brought her to life, taught her to live. She was his rock. his only constant as life around him began to change and falter. It was the perfect relationship, until...it wasn't. It was their senior year, as they planned to go away to college together and start their lives but then Daniel suddenly started to get distant and started acting weird until he finally broke things off. Enna is forced to go back to her world alone and heartbroken, retreating into her shell. Back to life as it was before Daniel. After weeks upon endless weeks of heartache, she meets Adam the new guy. She has to come out of herself and learn to love again, risking her heart once again. Daniel in the meantime realizes his mistake too late....and the rest you shall find out soon enough.

hope you enjoy it....warning, i love a lot of drama :]
  1. A Kiss Goodbye
    Poor Ennalise...