Status: Finished

Waiting For a Miracle

Twelve

Deanna watched as John jumped around on stage, this felt familiar to her.

She felt comfortable on the side of the stage, like she belonged there and not in the crowd.

During the middle of the set, All Time Low came up beside her waiting for their turn and supporting the band they were friends with, for the time being.

"How are you liking this?" Jack asked talking about being on the side of the stage watching.

Deanna had to yell over the music, "I love this, it feels normal. Like I'm supposed to be here." As she said it she was looking at John, with a twinkle in her eye.

This was where she felt she belonged, next to John

Where she really belonged was next to Jack.

"I love you." Jack said.

Deanna couldn't hear him over the loud music, but Alex, who was standing right next to Jack could.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Alex couldn't believe Jack.

They were told specifically not to mention her past life unless she remembers it.

But what would be so bad if she did find out.

Alex thought about it, if Deanna knew her and Jack were married, she would at least try to make things work between the two.

So maybe her finding out was not that bad of an idea, Jack would be able to charm her, she would fall in love, and they could go back to the happy couple they were.

If only things were that simple in life.

But simplicity is boring, and the fact that life isn't predictable is what makes it so exciting.

Right as John was saying his last line and about to thank the croud, Zack told Deanna they needed to go prep themselves for their time on stage, which was in 15 minutes.

She waved goodbye, happy they were leaving, she would be able to kiss John and congratulate him on the job well done.

"Thank you, see you on our tour this fall." John flashed a peace with his two fingers and walked off stage.

He stood their in front of Deanna waiting for his band members to leave completely.

As soon as they did, John caught her in a kiss again.

"You are so gorgeous today."

She kissed him again, "Thank you, you were amazing on stage."

10 minutes of kissing and flirting made both a happy John and Deanna.

"John, why do I have to be kept secret, I don't want to hide you from everyone anymore."

All TIme Low made their way up the steps and started to hype themselves up.

John looked over at Jack, who was sizing John up.

"I'll explain later, ok?" John took a step back from Deanna so they weren't an intimidatingly close distance apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
From my Quizilla yo!