Status: Finished

Waiting For a Miracle

Thirteen

After All Time Low preformed Deanna snuck away with John, thankfully no one from the band noticed.

"Deanna, I really wish it wasn't this way. I wish what I was about to tell you wasn't the truth." John was holding Deanna's hands lightly as they were sitting on the grass, outside of the warped tour limits.

Deanna tried to comfort him and tell him it would be ok.

She pulled his lips to hers.

"Dee?" Jack choked out.

John stood up, he felt awful.

"John, how could you?" Tears streamed down his face.

Alex walked into the area seeing the war that was about to break out.

"What's going on?" Deanna asked, she was more confused than ever.

She didn't understand why Jack had tears rolling down his face.

"Jack." She pulled him into a hug, "What's wrong?"

"I think it's time that we all sit down and talk." Alex knew there was no other option.

Everyone sat down on the blue blanket John had laid out for him and Deanna.

Alex was the one to do the talking he knew a way to say things with out spilling everything.

"Deanna, you and Jack were together." Alex didn't know any other way to say it besides right out with it.

Deanna felt let down, what would she do with John.

"I'm sorry Jack. Bro's first, I forgot about that. And Deanna I'm Sorr-" John was inturrupted by Deanna who was furious.

"Stop just stop. I don't remember my old life, and I probably won't ever. And my one chance of happiness you all ruin it based on my old life! I'm sorry Jack but I don't feel anything for you!" Deanna stormed away.

"Dee wait!" Alex Shouted and started to run after her.

"Dea wait!" John did the same.

Jack just stood there shocked, he lost his wife.

There was no way he was getting her back, she didn't want him and she made that clear.

Alex caught up to Deanna, "Dee. Your fine."

"No i'm not, I'm punished by my past a past that I didn't create, I'm not the same person now as I was then." She sobbed.

Deanna ached in the inside.

Alex pulled her into a hug, "Shhh, I know, but do you know who else is really hurting? Jack, what you said was kind of attacking him."

"Alex honestly after all i've been through?" She was sobbing into his chest.

He shook his head, he did feel sorry for her, but Jack was his best friend, "Jack has been through just as much, he sat there in the hospital for that month, he's cried more tears than any man alive."

John walked up to the grassy area and looked at Deanna, "I'm sorry Dea." He pulled her away from Alex and close to himself.

"So is this the way you want it?" Alex asked sadly.

Deanna nodded.

"Ok, we can't change that, because you are right, if you don't ever remember you would be miserable."