Status: Finished

Waiting For a Miracle

Twenty-Eight

As soon as Deanna and Jack got home they started to put back the pictures of the two Jack had to take down before. Dee did the pictures and Jack moved her stuff back into their bedroom. Dee then realized all that Jack did have to go through when she was out of it. He had to change his life, change their home. After all that was done, they finally got the sleep they needed, Jack directed them to their room and cuddled into his wife. Swearing he would never let go, he couldn't Jack needed Deanna in his life.

The next morning Jack awoke to an empty bed and he could hear someone in the kitchen, he smiled to himself and walked in seeing Dee at a frying pan. He then wrapped his arms around her, "Good morning my beautiful wife."

"Jack!" She was startled, "Go back upstairs I wanted you to wake up to Breakfast."

"Well I'm awake now silly."

"No." She whined, "Go upstairs, I want it to be perfect."

"Babe, you don't need to try so hard you've already got me."

She flipped around, spatchula in hand, "Jack!"

His wife was a little scary sometimes.

"Alright, Alright," He kissed her forehead and walked back to the bedroom.

A few minutes later she was loading up a trey and carried it up to their room. She pushed open the doors and used her butt to shut them, walking over to the bed and setting the trey down. Jack dished out the plates and the couple started to eat.

"Thank you." Jack said cupping Dee's cheek.

She smiled at him, "Jack, I'm so glad you came."

"me too. I want to stay this way forever." He kissed her nose and the couple continued to eat their breakfast, at peace with one another.