Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

Officially Awesome

I laid in Gerard’s arms for quite some time, neither of us spoke a word, and I found comfort in simply just being held, so there was no need for words. The sound of his heartbeat was so relaxing, and I found myself wishing I’d never have to let go.

Don’t fall for someone so fast again, Miseria, you know how it usually ends…

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and much to my dismay, Gerard pried himself away from me and got out of bed. He tucked the blankets back in again before going over and opening the door. It was Donna.

“You feeling better sweetie?” she asked, coming to sit down beside me.
“Yeah, thanks for letting me sleep here.”
“No worries.” She smiled.
“Oh shit, the school could’ve rung to ask why I wasn’t there, Mum’s gonna kill me!” I gasped.
Donna laughed softly. “Not to worry, I made a call, pretended I was your aunt, you’re covered.” She winked.
“Okay, you are officially awesome.” I laughed.
“Thank you.” She smiled. “Would you like to stay for dinner?”
“Are you sure that’s okay?” I asked.
“Of course.” She smiled once more, and then got up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!

xXSharazor RoseXx