Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

Accusations

“Thank you for having me, Donna.” I smiled as Gerard and I stepped out the door of his house, me cradling my now clean shirt in my arms.
“You’re very welcome, sweetheart, and you’re welcome anytime.”

Gerard walked me to my front door and hugged me tightly, then released me. He jumped the fence that divided our yards, and went back inside his own house. I was sad to part ways with him, but knew I’d see him tomorrow.

I reached up and rang the doorbell, and Mum answered. Once again we didn’t say a word to one another as I passed her and walked down the hallway. Just as I grabbed my bedroom door handle, I heard Burke’s voice behind me.

“Just a minute, you.”
I rolled my eyes and turned to him.
“Who’s that boy?”
“Just a friend.”
“You better not be bloody mucking around.” He growled.
“Of course not, but really, it’s none of your business what I do!”
“DON’T TALK BACK TO ME!”
My heart sped up and I began to shake slightly, he always frightened me when he got like this. I composed myself, and kept my voice steady and calm as I spoke again. “I was just saying, as you’re not my father, or related to me in any way, what I do in my life has nothing to do with you.” With that I turned and opened my door, and locked myself in my room again.

I couldn’t believe I’d just been accused of having sex with Gerard. I’d barely known him a week! Besides, I wasn’t ready for that, I was still very emotionally unstable, and was in no way ready to even be in a relationship with anyone. As cute and sweet as Gerard was, I knew I couldn’t open up and love him until I learned to love myself.

Still though, when he was around he made me feel better about myself. He was always there for me, and I forgot about all the things that bothered me when he was in my presence. And his family… they were amazing. I envied the Way brothers; they had a mother who cared, and a father who was still alive.

Me, I had a mother who looked at me like I was a piece of shit, like I was the most vile, disgusting thing on the planet, and treated me like vermin. I didn’t have a brother to defend me like Mikey had. My father was dead, and all I had was Ma’s violent, frightening boyfriend who hated me and wanted me out of the house. I knew that if I had anywhere else to go Ma would’ve kicked me out by now.

But at least I was able to find comfort in knowing that now that the Way’s lived next door, I had somewhere to run and hide. I had someone to turn to when I felt most alone. I had an escape, and I was thankful for that…
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but it's an update, so quit ya whingin!

Comment and Subscribe!

xXSharazor RoseXx