Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

Mother's Absence

My fresh clothing supply was running low, I was out of snacks, and had come to terms that this whole “running away from home” thing was not going to work out. Reluctantly, I trudged through the mud of my driveway towards the front door. I knocked twice, rang the doorbell, but when nobody answered, I pulled my keys out of my pocket and let myself in.

The house was empty, Mama must’ve been out. I walked through the hallway to the kitchen, and found a note on the table;

Thanks to your little stunt the other day, Burke and I have decided to get away for a little while, he wasn’t too impressed with your behavior. I am appalled by your disrespect and intolerance to authority, you had some nerve to speak to Burke the way you did.

There are enough TV dinners to last you at least a fortnight, and should you run out of food, you get youth allowance; go buy more. I don’t know when I’ll be back; try not to burn the house down.

- Charlene.


How typical of Mama to accuse me of not being able to handle authority; she was so blind to how arrogant and violent Burke was, even when he left her black and blue, and left me with a massive red mark across my cheekbone.

But whatever, with her out of my life for awhile, things would be peaceful at home…
♠ ♠ ♠
Update, it's short, but I'll write another chapter shortly to make up for it. Just give me a break ay? It's almost 3am haha :P

Comment and Subscribe!

- Rayven Revenge x