Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

This Is Goodbye, One Last Time

I entered school with a newfound skip in my stride, hand in hand with Gerard. The smile on my face was un-containable and I felt so proud to be walking along with Gerard by my side. A few other students stopped and stared at me like they’d never seen me before.

I guess it was because I was happy for the first time in forever, and they’d only ever seen me mope around the school grounds. It could have also been because I had a bunch of friends surrounding me and I hadn’t had friends for at least three years.

I stuck my hand up in Math to answer questions, surprising Mrs. Hanson after my usual negative approach to the subject. In English, I volunteered to stand up and read out a poem that I had written. It was a love poem, which I normally never wrote, but having fallen in love, I had found my inspiration;

“You are the epitome of perfect, from the way your long black hair dances in the wind, to the way your eyes sparkle in the light, those Hazel eyes that paralyze my senses. With every word you sing, you give me strength & happiness, for the first time in a long, long while. I envy you, in all your strength and beauty, your ability to empower the weak. You are everything I wish to be, you have set me free, my love.” I smiled as I finished.
“Wonderful poem, Miseria.” Mr. Kelso said, clapping his hands. “It’s nice to see you making an effort for a change.”
“Isn’t it?” I grinned, before taking my seat again.

At the end of the lesson, I filed out of the classroom with my fellow students, and when I broke away from the crowd, Gerard was standing there waiting for me. He was leant back against the wall, his camo-print backpack slung over one shoulder, and black mop hanging in loose waves around his face.

I raced towards him, throwing myself into his awaiting arms. His strong arms wrapped themselves around my not exactly tiny, but relatively small waist, and he pulled me close to him. His hands traveled to the back of my neck, burying themselves into my hair as he gave me a kiss that sent shivers throughout my whole body.

I sighed contently as he pulled away, never letting my gaze disconnect with his.
“Music room?” He asked.
“Sure, why not?” I smiled, taking his hand and letting him lead the way.

The rest of my fellow Ray Gun Jones band mates where already in the usual practice room and they threw me a mike to set up. I glanced at the lyrics they had already left on a stand for me. It was a song I knew quite well, but which also held some meaning to me. A song that used to make me cry, but I felt now I could probably sing it without feeling pain.

The boys began to play, and I soon joined in.

“Now you're gone, I wonder why you left me here, I think about it on and on and on and on and on again, I know you're never coming back, I hope that you can hear me, I'm waiting to hear from you until I do, you're gone away, I'm left alone, a part of me is gone and I'm not moving on, so wait for me, I know the day will come

I'll meet you there, no matter where life takes me to, I'll meet you there and even if I need you here, I'll meet you there

I wish I could have told you, the things I kept inside, but now I guess it's just too late, so many things remind me of you, I hope that you can hear me, I miss you, this is goodbye, one last time, you're gone away, I’m left alone, a part of me is gone and I’m not moving on, so wait for me, I know the day will come

I'll meet you there, no matter where life takes me to, I'll meet you there and even if I need you here, I'll meet you there, I'll meet you there, no matter where life takes me to, I'll meet you there and even if I need you here, I'll meet you there

I'll meet you there...

And where I go you'll be there with me, forever you'll be right here with me…

I'll meet you there, no matter where life takes me to, I'll meet you there and even if I need you here, I'll meet you there

No matter where life takes me, I'll meet you there, And even if I need you, I’ll meet you there, I’ll meet you there, Ill meet you there…”
I finished the song without crying.

No longer did I feel the pain that Max had left me in when he went away whenever I heard or sang that song. No longer did I listen to or sing that song with a lingering hope in my heart that Max would one day come back to me and tell me that he loved me.

The sun seemed to shine in through the window at the precise moment as I realized I had finally let go of Max and moved on. Gerard was the reason; Gerard was the reason I could finally let go, Gerard was the reason I could smile. Gerard was my reason to live.

I hooked the microphone back into the stand and threw my arms around Gerard in a searing kiss. A kiss which was my way of thanking him for giving me my life back. From now on, things would be okay; I told myself. Everything would okay now, I had Gerard, I could start getting my life back to normal…
♠ ♠ ♠
All I can say is sorry for the wait, I really didn't realize how long I had left it. I hope you still enjoyed the chapter regardless. We're almost in the second leg of the story; comments will equal faster updates :P

The song in this chapter was Meet You There by Simple Plan by the way :)

Comment and Subscribe!

xXShazzaXx