Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

Dread

For the second time in two days I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned with frustration and snatched it up from the nightstand, bashing my finger into the Accept Call button.

“WHAT MICHEAL?!” I yelled; sick of his repetitive calling. “I DON’T CARE IF GERARD IS MOPING AROUND!”
“Miz, Gerard’s in hospital...” Mikey whimpered.
“What?” My voice cracked.
“They don’t know how much longer he has to live.”

I felt the familiar sinking feeling in my chest and stomach; that feeling of dread. I’d felt it when my Father and Fran were close to their deaths. My hands began to shake and I dropped the phone. It fell to the bed with a soft thud and I buried my face in my hands.

“No…” I whimpered. “Not again.”

I was close to losing yet another person who had always been there for me. I was about to be all alone again, lost in sorrow, unable to find the light. I was just starting to find myself again, and yet again, I was about to lose myself.

“Miz? Miz!” Mikey’s voice echoed from the ear piece on my phone.

I couldn’t pick it up…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, it's short, because I felt that was the right place to end this chapter. Also, because I don't really think I should even bother updating this anymore since nobody comments...

Laterz