Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

Saved

"It's getting late." I said, suddenly breaking the chatter of the Way family, all sitting around me in their lounge room. "I should get home."
"Miz." Mikey spoke. "Don't go home."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because it's not home, is it?" He asked, looking at me with a serious expression.
Donna attention snapped to Mikey. "What's that supposed to mean?"
"It means Miseria's Mother doesn't know how to a Parent." Mikey said.
"Mikey, don't-" I started.
But he cut me off. "No, it's time somebody knew how she treats you, that her Boyfriend hit you."
"He hit you?" Donna asked me, her eyes widening in shock.
"Once." I muttered. "But it was just once."
"It's always just once to begin with!" Mikey snapped. "You're just gonna go home and wait around for it to happen again?" He spat. "You're gonna go home to that woman who doesn't look after you, treats you like shit, and doesn't want you?!"
"Mikey, I have nowhere else to go." I said. "I would have left a long time ago if I had anywhere else to live."
"Stay here." He said.
My eyes shot up to meet his. "What?"
"Stay here." He repeated. "Stay with us, a real family, who actually treats you right, and takes care of you."
"Mikey-" I began to protest.
"No." He silenced me. "Who took care of you when that so-called Mother of yours scared the life out of you and left you a fucking mess?" He asked. "Gerard did. Who phoned the school and got you a day off so you could collect yourself? My Mother!" He looked me right in my eyes, his jaw clenched. "Who loves you like you were one of their own, who makes you feel like you actually have a family?"
"You guys do..." I murmured.
Mikey turned to Donna. "Ma?"
"Michael, I can't just-"
"Please, Ma!" He begged. "She can't go back there, not after everything she's already gone through!"
"It's not as simple as that, Michael." Donald cut in, his tone stern. "There's the legal side of things, she's still a Minor, she can't just leave home."
"Only until January." I said. "Until then, you could fight for custody over me."
"Exactly." Mikey agreed. "Please Ma, Dad. Miseria belongs here with us." He walked over and put his arm around my waist, hugging me to his side. "Her real family."
"Micheal, it's not that simp-" Donald began.
Donna spoke over the top of him. "Miseria." She addressed me. "What you said at the Funeral today." She swallowed. "That you'd been on the verge of Suicide before you met my Son." She paused for a moment, collecting herself to prevent herself from crying. "Did that have anything to do with what Michael's just told us?"
"Everything." I admitted.
"I'll see our Lawyer in the Morning." She said, bluntly.
Donald's attention snapped to her. "Darling-"
"No." Donna cut him off. "I can't let this poor girl go back to that life." She said. "Miseria, go get some rest, in the morning, you're moving in."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh look!
Two updates!
This one's shorter, but it's necessary
Hopefully I can get another chapter up soon!
This story is on it's final stretch though
But the ending is still a little ways off

Comment, Recommend, and Subscribe!!!

xXShazzaXx