Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

Speechless

I sat on the bus, watching the rain splatter and roll down the window outside. I had my hood up, and I was still crying, my body shuddering with the impact of it. Seeing Max had made me break down completely, how could he just think that a simple apology would make up for how badly he had hurt me? I’d almost killed myself over him once, and I wasn’t going to let him back into my life to try it again, I’d had ENOUGH emotional stress for the last three years.

The rain cleared off just as the bus pulled to a halt at my stop, and I got off. I kept my head down as I walked, not wanting anyone to see the black trails on my face where my tears had made my eyeliner run. Stepping through the puddle in the gutter, I started off down my driveway.

But then I noticed a huge mover-truck in the driveway next door. The house had been empty and up for sale for quite some time now. An elderly couple used to live in it; Jeph and Fran, but towards the end of last year, Fran had become very sick and had eventually passed away. I was heartbroken; Fran was like a grandmother to me. Unable to cope with the heartache, Jeph soon moved out, and since then, the house had been up for sale.

I guess someone finally bought it…

I saw a couple around their mid-forties unloading boxes from the back of the truck, and watched as the man pulled out one of the boxes. A small boy of about Sixteen appeared, and took the box from him. He had brown hair, and glasses that he wore at the very end of his nose.

The mother pulled out a guitar case, and then I saw another boy, slightly taller, take it from her. He had shaggy long black hair to just above his shoulders, and it hid most of his face. He was pale; he looked almost ghostly in the dim glow of the chilly afternoon, but yet, at the same time so… Beautiful.

He swung the guitar over his shoulder, and started off towards the house. As he passed, he looked up and spotted me, and waved. I smiled and waved back. His brother followed a second later, and I watched as the two of them disappeared into the house, unable to shift my gaze from the boy with the black hair.

Whoa. He is fucking gorgeous…
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we are, Gerard and Mikey have finally appeared! :P

Chapter Title Credit: The Veronicas

Comment and Subscribe!

xXSharazor RoseXx