Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

I Really Need To Go

"You're not just taking off, you're underage." Mama snapped, standing in the doorway as I packed my bags.
"I'm done living here, I'm done with you, and the way you fucking treat me!" I spat, throwing more clothes into my suitcase.
"And where are you gonna go? Huh?" She smirked. "You have nobody."
"No, that's where you're wrong." I grinned, turning to face her. "While you were off running about caring more about that drunken Boyfriend of yours than your Offspring, I found a family that loves and cares for me, far more than you ever have!"
"And who would that be?"
"The Ways, Mama." I smirked.
"You've known them all of five minutes, kid." She sneered. "They'll soon realize how much of an ungrateful, worthless piece of shit you are, and tire of you."
"Now see that," I pointed at her. "Is why I'm leaving."
"Because I give it you straight, you little turd!" Mum snapped.
"You do no such thing." I retaliated. "You talk down to me, you treat me like dirt, you tell me I'm worthless and for the longest time, I honestly believed it." I said, my jaw clenched. "But I know differently now. It took one, wonderful person to make me see it, but I know now. I'm not worthless, Mama, you are."
"Don't you speak to me like that, child."
"Why, because I give it to you straight?" I challenged her.
"Don't you dare throw my words back in my face."
"Because you know, don't you?" I smirked. "You know you're nothing but a drunken old bitch. You're no Mother, you don't know the first thing about parenting, you're scum." I stated, closing and zipping up my suitcase. "And I'm done with you."

I pulled the suitcase off my bed, now stripped bare of my sheets, blankets and pillows, and made for the door. Mama stopped me in the doorway. I shot her a menacing glare, and she moved aside. I passed through the hallway and reached for the handle on the front door.

"Missy?" Mum croaked from behind me.
I turned.
"Do you seriously mean that?" She looked vulnerable, broken. "Are you done with me?"
I sighed. "For now." I frowned. "Get help, Mama, and get Burke out of your life, because while he's in your life..." I trailed off, licking over my lips as I thought for a moment or two. "I'm not."
"Missy..." She sniffled. "I..."
"I know." I nodded. "Underneath the way you treated me like shit, despite how much you deny you ever wanted me, I know." I smiled weakly. "But don't say you love me until you can show it." I grasped the handle of the front door and stepped outside. "Goodbye, Mama."

I let the door shut behind me, but not without hearing my mother's broken cry...
♠ ♠ ♠
Two months later, I finally update
I know, I know, save the complaints
I want to get this story done and dusted
Not much left to go, maybe about 2-3, perhaps 4 chapters
Not an exact estimate, just with what I have left to write I don't think it'll take many chapters to cover

So you can all see, Charlene really does love her daughter
She's just lost, Alcoholism does that to people
Will she get better? And get her Daughter back?
I'm not entirely sure I'm going to cover that, we'll see how things go

Comment, Recommend and Subscribe!!

Much Love,
Shazza Rose