Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

Acknowledgements

I don’t usually do these on Mibba, this is a first. But since this story is closer to my heart than any of my other work has been, I felt it necessary. I have been working on this since I was seventeen, and yes indeed, Miseria Cantare is based on myself. She is a reflection on a dark time in my life.

Let me first start out by saying; no, my father is not dead, he is alive, though of course not well. Back when I started this story, Dad flew me to Queensland to spend a few weeks with him, and gave me some bad news. He’d recently had a massive stroke, which was like five mini strokes in one. I could lose him if he ever has another one, and if he is fortunate to survive it, he will be paralysed for the rest of his life.

So first and foremost; to Dad. You have always been there to listen when my mother never did; you have always understood me even when I didn’t understand myself. You have told me countless times that you have this weird ability; Every time I am in any sort of emotional pain, even from across the country, you can feel it. You have never been wrong, not once. Thank you, for always coming to my aid when I needed it the most. Thank you for being the parent that Mum fails to be.

Second; to Mr. Nicholas Sparks, and Mrs. Anne Brashares. I fell in love with the movie adaptation of The Last Song, and Bailey and Tibby’s story in The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants. Those two things inspired this story, and I thank you both sooo much for it. This has been one of the most emotionally rewarding stories to write, and has helped me find closure.

Third; to My Chemical Romance. You were there for me when nobody else was, and your music helped me pull through the dark times. I am no longer a huge fan, as my dedicated readers will know, but I do not regret my fandom for one second. For it is with your guidance, that I was able to find the strength to carry on.

Forth; To Matthew Doening and Nikki Sims. Each and every single day I regret what I did to you both. I regret letting my anger get the best of me and destroying our friendship when I should have just been happy for you both. You’re no longer together, and many years have passed since the three of us used to hang out almost every week, and I miss our friendship with every passing day.

Fifth; to Jesse Weyman and Amanda Wellington. I know I was in the wrong all those years ago and my obsession with Jesse got out of hand, but I have since grown and learned from that massive mistake. And although you took things further than was necessary, I thank you for giving me something to write about, cheers.

Extra thanks to Fran and Geoff. We weren’t as close as this story tells Miseria’s relationship with the fictional version of you two, but you were the sweetest elderly people I ever knew. R.I.P. Fran.

And last but most definitely not least; a shout-out to all my dedicated readers. I am saddened at the thought that this story will never see the light of day or be published as there is too much focus on the members of My Chemical Romance, their wives, and too many lyrics from songs featured in this story that I feel, if all of it was taken out and the names changed, would rip out the whole backbone and heart of the story. It means a lot that all of you have kept reading, stayed subscribed, and kept commenting, and I especially thank those of you who put up with the long waits whenever I hit a bout of writers block. Thank you sooo much for all your kind words, the advice, and the compliments on both the story and my writing.

With All The Love From The Bottom Of My Heart,
Shazza Rose xo
♠ ♠ ♠
Annnd the Acknowledgements I just really wanted to write :)