Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

Strike A Violent Pose

I heard a rushing sound when I woke the next morning, and saw shadows moving over the walls from the little bit of light that came out of the sides of the blinds on my window. I pulled the blind up, and saw that it was raining outside.

Yes!!!

If the teachers tried to tell me to take my trench coat off today, I’d fucking punch them. The cold atmosphere met my sweat drenched body as I pulled my sheets back. I had a tendency to sweat like crazy in my sleep, I had no idea why. It might have been due to the fact that I slept under a sheet, with a thick blanket over it, and a quilt over that, and my sleeping bag, unzipped, over the quilt. Meaning I was pretty toasty warm at night.

I still didn’t want to go to school today, and I pondered asking Mum if I could have the day off because of the weather, when she walked out of her room, covered in her white bath robe.

“Don’t even think about asking for the day off today, kid. It ain’t gonna happen.” She snapped as she passed me, heading for the toilet.

I scowled; typical. I was about to utter some sort of smart ass comment back to her when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Gerard, dripping wet, completely soaked from the rain, on my front doorstep.

“Gerard!” I gasped. “You must be freezing!” I unlocked the screen door and held it open. “Come inside and dry off.”
“No it’s okay.” Gerard smiled. “Ma sent me over here to ask if you wanted a lift to school.” He was shivering like crazy.
“Oh, I usually walk.”
“In this weather?”
“Yeah, I like the rain.”
“Well at least take Ma’s offer for today, and I’ll tell her you made other arrangements tomorrow.” Gerard insisted. “Besides, I want someone around who knows the place.”
I thought on it for a moment.
“Please?” he asked, in a cute way.
I couldn’t resist. “Sure.” I smiled. “Give me an hour? I gotta get some breakfast and take a shower and whatnot.”
“Oh yeah, that’s right, you’re a woman.” He chuckled. “You take forever to get ready in the morning.” He teased.
“Oh shut up!” I snapped playfully. “See you in an hour.”

***

“I can’t believe you’re eighteen and you don’t have a car.” I laughed as the three of us walked through the hallways of Newark High.
“He failed his driving test.” Mikey informed me.
“Really?”
“Twice.”
“Shut it Mikey!” Gerard snapped.
“Wow.” I laughed. “Sorry Gee, but FAIL!!!” I yelled.

I bumped into someone by accident, and was pushed to the floor. It was the preppy girl from yesterday; Zoe.

“Stupid Emo fuck!” she snapped. “That’s revenge for calling me a slut yesterday, bitch!”
“Once wasn’t enough, huh, Zoe?” I smirked.
“Hey, that wasn’t cool.” Gerard cut in.
“Who the hell are you? Freak.” Zoe spat.
“Gerard Way, who the hell are you, bimbo?” he smirked.
A guy with long blonde hair pushed him back; Donnie. “You got a problem with my girlfriend, buddy?” he snapped.
“Seems your girlfriend’s the one with the problem, bro.” Gerard came back at him, totally unafraid.
“I’m not your fucking bro.” he growled, grabbing Gerard by his collar and slamming him up against one of the lockers.
“Leave him alone!” Mikey grabbed at his arm, and Donnie suddenly turned his attention to the younger Way brother, grabbing him in a headlock. “This your boyfriend, bro?” he smirked.
“Actually.” Gerard began, his tone cool. “He’s my brother, and now, you’re my new punching bag, YOU FUCKER!” he yelled, running at Donnie and slamming him onto the floor.

The two struggled for a few minutes, rolling over and over, fists colliding with one another’s faces, until Gerard had Donnie pinned. He punched him again and again, and Donnie struggled underneath him, trying to break free.

“Wow.” I heard a girl say from behind me. “For a little guy, he’s taking Donnie out pretty easy.”

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” The familiar voice of Mrs. Rollins roared as she came marching down the hall. “Off of him, now!” she snapped.
Gerard rolled off.
“What’s your name, boy?” Rollins spat.
“Gerard, Gerard Way.”
“You don’t look familiar, what’re you doing here?”
“I’m new, it’s my first day.” Gerard explained.
“Well Mister Way.” She smirked. “Not a very good start, come with me.” She said, and turned on her heel, walking back down the hallway.

Gerard looked back at Mikey, who sat leaning against a locker, nursing his neck, then at me.
“I’ll take care of Mikey, Gerard.” I promised. “Now go before she gets mad.”
“Okay.” He smiled briefly. “Take care of him, Mis.”
“I will.”
He nodded at Mikey, frowning, and then turned around and followed Rollins.

Zoe exploded with laughter, and Donnie, having now caught his breath, slung his arm around her shoulders, and the two of them walked away. I stared after them with narrowed eyes, they just had to make my life a living hell, didn’t they? I knelt down beside Mikey.

“You okay?”
“Yeah.” Mikey cleared his throat. “Just a little shaken.”
“Come on.” I said, getting to my feet. “Let’s get you to class.” I smiled, holding my hand out for him.
He took it, and I pulled him up off the ground. “Thanks.” He smiled.

As we began to walk down the hallway towards our classroom, a girl with black hair, streaked with purple and blonde, wearing a Deep Purple t-shirt tapped Mikey’s shoulder. The both of us turned around.

“Hey.” She smiled. “So uh, I saw what happened back there, you okay?”
“Yeah.” Mikey replied.
“Okay, good.” She nodded. “You’re new here, huh?”
“Yeah, it’s my first day.”
“I’m Alicia, Simmons.” She smiled, holding her hand out.
“Mikey Way.” He smiled, shaking it.
“Do you have History now?” she asked. “Room 105?”
“Yeah.”
“You can sit with me then.” She smiled. “You don’t mind that, do you?” she asked me.
“Oh, no, that’s fine.” I smiled. “I have Math now anyways, I was just gonna show Mikey where the classroom was.”
“Cool.” She put her hand on Mikey’s shoulder. “See you in a bit, then?”
“Yeah, sure.” I shrugged, I wasn’t used to people actually being nice to me.
“Alright, sweet.” She held her fist out.
I smiled, and punched it lightly with my own. “See you at Recess.”

I watched the two of them walk away and turn the corner, and just before they disappeared from my view, Alicia looked back, and gave me a smile and a wave…
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title Credit: Teenagers - My Chemical Romance

Comment and Subscribe!!!

xXSharazor RoseXx