Sequel: Time Will Tell.
Status: Finished and posting sequel, 'Time Will Tell.' :)

You Found Me

Back Home

As I stepped off the plane into the Cold New York air, I pictured the look of shock on everyone in the hospital, No one had expected it but I knew it was time. I was nervous I was seeing Aledreo.
I wasn’t going to tell him about Nick and Jodie. I wasn't going to tell him about being in Coma after getting sick from the milk, or about anything that happened to me to the just finished summer.

If I am totally honest; I don’t wanna forget them, even though they had asked me to have their baby. All I can remember is feeling happy because I didn't feel any resent; Just numb, dull feelings. They were nice and warm, and I cherished each one.

I knew I wouldn’t see them again, but I still had the memories.
Nick and Jodie still haven’t told me their secret but it’s all over now.

I saw Aledreo stood at the arrivals gate. His bright blue eyes shone, a goofy grin spread across his face. God I had missed him.
I fiddled with the promise ring on my finger, Aledreo was the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with; to have my future with; have my babies with. I can't believe I thought about leaving some as perfect as he is. I didn't realize how lucky I am. This vacation was the wakeup call of my life.

He picked me up in a proper bear hug. And whispered in my ear “Baby I have missed you so much.” I smiled at him as I crashed my lips against his.
Our tongues danced as they fought for control; he won-he always did.

As I dumped my bag in the back of Al’s car, I remembered the fun times we had before I had left.
The day on the beach it was perfect.
We had a picnic under the stars; he was messing around in his pocket
“Al??”
“Umm” he smiled
He hand me a box and I opened and saw the ring
“I know we are still young but Samantha, but you’re the one, I wanna spend the rest of my life with so I want to promise yourself to me and I will promise myself to you.”
My lips met his. That was the best night of my life


Aledreo wanted to see my pictures from Paris.
So as we snuggled on the sofa in my parents’ house and watched the photos of me in front of the Eiffel tower and of Notre Dame.
The next few pictures where of me and Jacob.
The final picture was of Me, Nick, Jodie, Demi, Joe and Kevin.
I could feel the confusion coming from Al

“They are some..." I paused and thought about the appropriate name for them. They were more aqquatiances then anything. "Ah....friends I met while walking around Paris,” I smiled and pointed everyone out.
“Is the Boys’ last name Jonas?” He smiled. I cocked my head to the side in confusion.
“Yeah, how do you know?” Now I was feeling abit worried. Did he know about the favor? How could he?

“You don’t know who they are; do you?” He asked curiously.

I guess my blankness and silence, plus the huge fact I wasn't nodding and smiling right now just about answered his question. The word 'DUH' comes to mind.

“You don’t do?” His grin grew bigger
“They are the Jonas Brothers,” He smiled. God I love his smile.
“Well obviously, it is their last name” I grinned sarcastically, poking my tongue at him and kissing his cheek, shyly.

“No they are the Band the Jonas Brothers.” He said as he walked over the laptop and accessed Google.
He typed “The Jonas Brothers” and there were over one million results.

OH MY GOD
They were famous… maybe that was the big secret????

Then why not tell me?

As I read the results, i found one that mentioned Nick and Jodie it read :

Disaster for JoBros

Just after six months of marriage Nick and Jodie Jonas have been dealt a terrible blow.
In the past few days it has come to light that Jodie is Suffering from a terminal brain tumor.
A source close to the couple has said “They are destroyed, they have only just got their life together again."

So it seems that Mr. and Mrs. Jonas are about to be separated for the final time.
After recently speaking out Jodie has said she wanted to start a family with Nick in the next few years.
But all her dreams have now been crashed.
We just hope her that in Jodie's final few days she is surrounded by love and joy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3