Sequel: Time Will Tell.
Status: Finished and posting sequel, 'Time Will Tell.' :)

You Found Me

Interlude : The Gossip Always Talks

EchoGossip.com

Hey Folks,
This is Echo here, for another daily dose of celebrity gossip.

As reported a few weeks ago in the news. Mr. Nick Jonas has just been told she has a Terminal brain tumor, it has been said she has less than a year to live.
But is this tragic story coming to an end before it should. Nick was spotted with a mystery Woman, in a down town coffee shop. The pair looked extremely close while sipping soy coffees.
Nick was also seen to shed a tear, was it because he felt guilty about cheating on his Dying wife?
What will this revelation the break the already fragile Jodie?
What will Mamma and papa Jonas think of this? It has been widely suggested that both Denise and Paul have a close relationship will Jodie and think of her as the daughter they never had.
Jodie has recently spoken out about the tumor she said “Nick has always been there for me. During this time he has treated me no different he has always treated me like a princess. There is only one thing I regret is not having kids with Nick but I am going to enjoy my last few months.”
I really feel for her only so young but as they say the show must go on… And I leave you with this burning question...Has Nick moved on before its time?

Love Peace
Echo xxx


[&&&YouFoundMe&&&]

PerezHiltion.com

When Jemi (Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato. For all whose who live under a rock!) Appeared on Good morning America yesterday, talking about the upcoming tour.
The interview turned sour then the conversion turned to Joe’s little Brother Nick. When asked about recent rumors that he was seeing someone behind his dying wife’s back.
Joe said “It was a misunderstanding, Samantha is just a friend of Jodie’s who hadn’t seen her since we were in Paris a few months ago, so Nick thought it would be nice to arrange for them to meet and catch up.”
Also when asked about Jodie’s Tumor....
Demi Said “It’s heart breaking; she is like my older sister. We first met last summer when we were filming and since then we have become so close, but we pray every day that things will get better for her and Nick.”

But the Jonas Family has had a few joys this year Kevin Got married to Danielle and Joe and Demi seem to be getting serious.
Fans have continued to post messages of support on The Couples MySpace Page.

www.myspace.com

"We love you Nodie, all the best for the future, we know deep down everything will work out."

"Jodie you rock."

"Nick and Jodie, I know that soon you will be separated but one day you will be reunited in the arms of God."