Sequel: Time Will Tell.
Status: Finished and posting sequel, 'Time Will Tell.' :)

You Found Me

The Last Path Left.

"II-Aledreo-I" I looked away, in horror.

"Marry me, Samantha," He whispered, grabbing my hand and kneeling down. "I can make you happy."

"Sam!" Nick yelled, running around the corner. I pulled my hand away from Aledreos', and turned to look back. Nick slowed down now, and his smile was wiped clean off his face. I looked down nervously. Oh, boy. I attracted two guys who absolutely hated each other.

"No wonder why they call this thing, scary," Nick muttered, before tugging on my shoulder around to face Aledreo's confused one. "I leave you alone, for like, maybe five minutes, and you already have some guy proposing...Wait...He did ask you to marry him right?"

I blinked back my shock and bit my lip. "Umm, yeah."
Umm, yeah? Really, that's the best I could do? I shuffled around awkwardly, and watched Aledreo humph and stand up.

Aledreo looked at me, with such a disgusted look, I couldn't help but cringe.
"You're dating that...I mean...him?" Aledreo, asked with so much strain and shock.

My eyebrows furrowed. "I-"

"You are!" He exploded, he then pointed his finger at Nick. "You can't steal her from me! She's mine."

I turned to Nick for help. He gave me one look before bending down to my ear, "I think he has gone crazy,"

I nodded. All was silent.

Aledreo, finally stopped the silence. "What do I have to do Sam? You change your everything...And I change my mind...For you!"

"But you didn't have to!" I defended. "Why did you Aledreo? You can't take your words back anymore! I don't want you to say sorry!"

"Samantha, we can be happy and married in France! It's your home, and I love you, I'd never take you away from where you belong."

I shook my head and frowned. "But that's it, Al. I belong here. Happiness is here, not in Paris. I could never find it anywhere...All it reminds me of is bad memories."

"But, you've got no family here, Samantha," Al told, me stepping forwards. "You've said it yourself- Your own mother and father deserted you. Your aunt and uncle live in Paree`...You love them."

"You will not guilt her into this," Nick told him, before pushing me away. "You're alot of things, but I thought you had the least bit of decency, to never ever hurt her."

"I can't hurt her," Aledreo muttered harshly. "I can't hurt her!"

"You are hurting me!" I screamed, before backing more into the shadows.

"It's me or him," Nick told me. "Which will it be?"

I gazed back and forth between them both. Aledreo was there through everything...He saved me...From myself and loneliness. But he also caused me so much piercing pain, I was instantly crippled. Nick caused me much pain too. Jodie, the baby...everything. The thing was... Which pain could be healed enough, to move on?

"I'm going." I told them.

"Where?" Aledreo huffed.

I shook him off and looked him dead in the eye. "Anywhere you fucking aren't."

I pushed past both of them and walked out of the haunted house. I walked out of the carnival and continued down the road. I walked and walked and walked and walked.

What's the one thing I learn't from taking the path less travelled by?

Every step is rocky, you can get lost easier and you can find paths that lead to everything you've wanted.

I gazed through the window and smiled, before pushing open the door and stepping inside.
Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and grinned.

"Bonjour, Samantha."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and look out for the sequel 'Time Will Tell.' LAST CHAPTER!!!!! SOOO SAD :(
I'm real sorry if this kinda sucks (Which it does) But I am planning on reediting all of the chapters later, so there will be changes very soon.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING US SEVEN STARS ! :D
XXCali