Status: Completed! :) Sequel is up now! ^_^

Please Don't Cross Me, I Asked Nicely

Chapter 1

I walked through the large campus, a suitcase in one hand, a backpack on my back, bag on my shoulder and another suitcase in the other hand.

I couldn't believe it was my Junior year of high school already! The enormous red, brick buildings already in my memory from the countless times I walked around this campus flashed through my mind as well as the memories. It was good to be back.

My black and white slightly worn converses shined a little in the sunlight as my worn, dark blue, denim jeans sort of clung to my thighs as did my black Rockstar t-shirt as I walked through the grass towards the Dorm Advisory Building, otherwise known as the D.A.B.

I wasn't goth or anything, but I loved my casual, laid-back style. My shoulder-length, off-black straight hair was in a high ponytail. The only person I didn't want to run into, however, would be my twin sister, Victoria. But, as usual, luck wasn't on my side today.

I made it to the front double doors, seeing them closed and Victoria at the front desk, a large cart holding her six suitcases standing next to her.

She had light brown, mid-back length straight hair, hazel eyes that always changed colors depending on her mood and slightly tanned skin, compared to my caramel one.

Yeah. I took my complexion after our mom while she took the complexion of our dad. Her long, fake pink nails clutched a pink Prada bag that I thought was TOO large for my taste, while she held a pen in the other, filling out her dorm application with her left hand.

She had huge sunglasses on top of her head, which I would never wear as well as a yellow tank top with short jean shorts on. Ugh. Why did my sister have to be so slutty?

Her thin body looked gracefully as she wore beige, wedge-heeled sandals, compared to my average figure.

Her eyes met my dark brown ones and hers turned a deep shade of blue to match her icy cold heart. I mean, I know she saw me, she knew I was there, but NO she merely turned her head and continued writing on the sheet, slowing her hand down as she tortured me in the hot sun.

I groaned in frustration. I hated this.

Letting go of the handle of one of my blue suitcases in my right hand, I reached for the door handle, but someone else beat me to it.

A boy wearing a red, plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up. A silver Rolex glistened in the sunlight as he wore it on his right wrist. He, too wore black and white converses like mine. He also wore black skinny jeans, which I must say, fit him perfectly. He was like a model out of a magazine.

I looked up into his face and saw pink, plump lips, a few freckles on his face and neck, curly dark brown hair and amazing chocolate brown eyes.

I realized he, too had a suitcase, as well as a backpack on.

“W-wow”, I heard Victoria say.

“Thank you”, I said kindly to my savior as I picked up my suitcase again and walked through the door, which this guy held open for me. Quite the gentleman.

“No problem”, I heard his voice say.

I walked into the cool, dim room and plopped down into one of the blue chairs, organizing my suitcases and bags.

As I placed the bag on my left shoulder off and into my seat, Victoria grabbed my arm and nearly dragged me to a pillar to the left side of the desk, which was where she previously stood. I saw no one seated in the large, leather chair, which was odd to me.

Victoria dug her nails into my skin, gaining my attention as I winced.

“Ow!” I said in a hushed whisper.

“Shut up. That didn't hurt”, she snapped.

I sighed in an annoyed tone.

“What do you want?” I asked in a bored tone. She only talked to me when she wanted information out of me. Harsh? I know.

“First of all, you're catching on well”, she began with fake enthusiasm. I rolled my eyes. “Second of all, as well as most importantly, who is that guy?” she asked in a dark tone, her eyes turning green.

I sighed once more.

“I don't know. He just opened the door for me”, I replied, folding my arms across my chest as I stole a glance at the guy from earlier.

He had took the seat next to mine and took off his backpack before sitting down. I could see a little sweat on his forehead.

How far had he walked around this campus, I wondered.

Victoria hit my left arm, regaining my attention, my eyes meeting her green ones.

“What are you staring at?” she whispered harshly.

I rolled my eyes once more.

“Nothing”, I said, not wanting to continue this conversation.

“It's something. Tell me”, she demanded.

“I don't have to tell you anything”, I replied coldly.

Victoria pursed her lips as a smirk formed quickly afterward. Oh, no. what's her idea this time?

“Well, I guess you don't mind introducing me to him”, she said, dragging me towards him.

I wouldn't mind, WHAT?!

She pulled me over towards the boy, letting go of my arm once we were a foot from him. His eyes snapped to us, seeing as he was looking at my blue, identical suitcases.

“Hi, I'm Victoria, but you can call me Vicky or Vic. I like either one”, she began with a hand outstretched and a flirtatious smile.

“Hey. I'm Nick”, he said with a smile.

Victoria giggled. Ugh. I rolled my eyes again. They shook hands.

“So, I want to thank you for helping my sister with the door. I was a little preoccupied with the form, you see”, she explained, batting her eyes a little as she let go of his hand.

“It was no problem, really”, he replied. Vic shot me a look I sighed.

“Hey. I'm Rosalina, but you can call me Rose. Either one is fine”, I said in a monotone with my right hand outstretched.

Nick held out his hand again and shook, a tingle shooting through my hand. Our eyes trailed from our hands as our eyes met for a second time. I was... surprised. Why did that happen?

Someone cleared their throat, causing Nick and I to break apart, my hand suddenly feeling cold.

A woman with black, ear-length hair and blue eyes smiled as she approached us, her black heels click-clacking against the tile floor, her grey suit fitting her properly.

“Victoria, come with me. We need to discuss your dorm arrangements”, she said with a smile. Her eyes landed on me. “Rosalina, hello. It's been a whole summer. Look how you've grown!”, she gushed her eyes trailing finally to Nick. “And you must be Nick. You and Rose can fill out your dorm applications while I work with Victoria here. Rose, dear, please show Nick what to do”, she concluded turning on her heel as she proceeded down to the right through an open blue door with glass in the middle.

Victoria turned and flashed a smile to Nick before grabbing her cart and pulling it with her before disappearing through the door.

This was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, new story! I decided to try first person POV for this story since I did it a little bit in Soul Exposure and Soul Exposure II.

I'm working on four stories at once. I love this challenge!

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe. :)