Status: Completed! :) Sequel is up now! ^_^

Please Don't Cross Me, I Asked Nicely

Chapter 5

Time passed and I'd shown Mel the library, Building A (Academic courses), Building B (Gym classes as well as Health), and Building C (Study Hall and Tutoring). We were currently heading to the cafeteria until I saw Victoria, Brian, Jake, Nick, and two other girls heading our way.

Damn. Twice in one day? Ugh.

Vic was wearing a really short, blue, plaid skirt, similar to the ones we have to wear for classes, but much shorter, a strapless, black top which showed a LOT of cleavage, and black high heels.

Ugh! God, why me?

We and their group met at the dark blue double doors at the same time. Believe me, when I said silence fell, it was so quiet, I could've sworn someone died then.

I glared at Victoria as well as Jacob, I mean Jake, and Brian. Brian had his arm draped around Vic, while the bimbos stood near Nick and Jake.

“What are you doing here, geek?” Vic snapped.

“Nothing, slut. Just giving my friend, Melanie a tour of the school”, I replied casually.

This was how most of our conversations went in front of people. I hated it, but honestly, Vic deserved it.

“Oh, so, I'm a slut? At least I didn't sleep with Brian”, she said with a smirk. “Oh, oops. Was I not supposed to say that?”

How in the-? No. I froze. I was humiliated in front of Nick and Mel.

“Yeah, bitch. I told her everything”, Brian said casually.

I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me.

The group laughed, except Nick. Mel rubbed my back, but walked in front of me.

“Listen, bitch”, she began, “you're the one who's a slut. You have gone around taking every guy Rose has ever met and you've slept with Jeff and Jacob and I bet you've done a lot more than that, so leave Rose alone. She was in love with Brian, but, oh, wait. That's right. You don't care, do you? You only want to make her life a living hell because you're jealous of her. Leave Rose alone, or you will certainly have to deal with me”, she growled.

My mouth dropped as I stared at Mel's back.

Vic's eyes slowly turned light blue as the tears filled her eyes. She ran towards the dorm building, everyone following her, except Nick.

“Is-is that true?” he asked in shock, walking towards me.

“Y-yeah”, I replied dryly. Why was my throat suddenly dry?

“Y-yeah.. Sh-she..”, he licked his lips as he wrinkled his brow in concentration. “That was completely wrong of her. She shouldn't have told your business like that..”, he said, trailing off at the end.

Oh, God. I got that awkward, pity feeling inside.

“I-I'd better go”, Nick said as his phone went off and he took off, walking towards the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update... Come on, guys. Please comment. :( I'm starting to get back into this story again.

*sighs*

Anyways, please don't forget to comment and subscribe.