Status: o.o

Tell Me What To Do.

Wtf?

I woke up with bruises and scars all over my leg. There was even huge bruise running down my chest. What happened? I figured I must have like, passed out or something.
I got ready for work, Trace was still asleep in bed. Just as I was ready to go and picking up my shoes to put them on, Trace walked slowly out of the bedroom, slouched.

"Hey." He said sweetly.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I got scared he was going to hurt me again.

"Hi." I mumbled. I wanted it to sound brave, but instead it just came out babyish and squeaky.

"How is my lady today?" He whispered into my ear.

"She's fine," I replied softly, "You?"

"That’s good. I'm fucking wrecked."

"From what?"

"I dunno, stuff."

He removed his arms from my waist. He was about to walk away, but quickly turned around and looked at me. He leaned over, kissed my cheek and whispered 'I love you'. I was a bit freaked, but I loved it when he was in this mood. This is the Trace Cyrus I fell in love with, not some monster that kicked the shit out of me most nights when he came home pissed.

"Make me breakfast, hun?" He asked me.

"Can't. I'm gonna be late for work babe, I'll make you something when I get home."

"Okay. Have a good day."

I walked over to him one last time, and I was waiting for him to react or something. He hugged me, it was like a bear hug. Those ones you get from your long lost relatives that you haven't seen for years. I looked at him, into his lushious blue eyes. They seemed sweet today, something about them. He looked down at my lips, then softly put his hand on my jaw and kissed me. I kissed back with lust 'cause I knew I wouldn't be getting these sort of kisses that often, especially not any time soon.
He released my lips, and gave my ass a quick squeeze. I giggled, shyly 'cause I didn't expect this sort of thing first thing in the morning. At all, actually.

"I'll see you later, babe. Sexy time, yeah?" He gave me a quick wink.

"Sure." I said calmly, and closed the front door behind me.

When I was walking out to my car, I was thinking about how he had just treated me. It had been the first time in ages that he had done something sweet like that to me.