Pure as Mud

Chapter 2

She remembered every moment they had spent together, stolen moments, late nights by the lake. Once in their fourth year they had used Snape’s classroom for an evening after
Classes when Draco had told his head of house about both the letter and his love for Hermione. That had been their first real, deep kiss. Snape had left the room to check on some second years as they did their detentions; Draco had slipped a hand into her hair and gently pressed his lips to hers, slowly opening his mouth, letting the taste of her slip between his lips.

Now she felt that again, a familiar feeling that they snuck at any free moment. She had found that being with Draco helped her feel better about Ron being so blind to her feelings. Suddenly, she fell out of her memories as Draco’s soft cool hands gripped her face and kissed her slow and hard. When they broke apart they were both breathing heavily, Hermione’s heaving chest and heated breaths left Draco feeling aroused and even more short of breath.

He just about ran as he paced the part of the corridor which would allow the door to open as he though, we need some place that we can be together alone, a place where we can just be me and Hermione, where no one else may enter. Finally, when a door appeared in the wall of the corridor, Draco let out a little sigh as he and Hermione swept inside.

Hermione had felt him harden against her as they had kissed, and she knew that something more was going to happen tonight, much more than kisses and touches during a tutoring session. As Draco opened the doors, her suspicions and hopes were confirmed, their normal room – a cosy room with two purple armchairs, a desk and a fireplace – was replaced by a large purple decorated room centred around a double bed with posts of ebony and ivory, and rich purple drapes. To the side of the room was an upright piano decorated with carved red roses. She allowed herself a little laugh at that. Softly, she said, “I see that your mind is not on studying.”

“No, but it is hard to think of anything above you.” Draco’s voice was husky, but it was now with arousal rather than with sleep.

Hermione smiled, “Except from you.” She said, slipping her hands under Draco’s robe, and pushing it from his shoulders. He replied only with a deep laugh and a single motion of his wand which started the piano playing its own, sweet tune.