You've Got This Silly Way of Keeping Me on the Edge of My Seat

Frank is the main character. The story is told from his perspective, unless otherwise noted.

Frank is in a long-term relationship with his boyfriend, Brendon. The two have been together for four years and have faced many difficult times during those four years - including three different breakups. Frank is pretty much settling with Brendon, and finds peace with the decision to stay with him even though it really isn't the love they once shared holding them together anymore. Needless to say, being "comfortable" with having each other around is pretty much the only thing holding the two of them together. He knows what he has with Brendon is [finally] secure, so he stays with him because he's afraid of being alone and knows he has Brendon to fall back on.

Everything seems to be going well between them, Frank accepts the life that's pretty much set in stone for him until an old flame of his (by the name of Gerard) comes back into his life... and makes him realize that his life is only just beginning.

Will Frank decide to stay with his long-term relationship with Brendon, or will he give in to his undeniable feelings for Gerard?

Warning: This story is rated R for strong language and adult content.