You've Got This Silly Way of Keeping Me on the Edge of My Seat

You'll always be my baby

"Fuck me, baby."

Gerard was still grinning down at me, practically eye-fucking me. As sexy as this was, I wasn't so turned on anymore. I wanted him. I needed him. But... I wanted and needed all of him. Not just in a sexual way... but in every single way possible. We found each other again not even twenty-four hours ago, yet we were naked and about to have sex for the second time today. This seemed wrong...

I sat up, which made his crotch grind even harder against mine. I moaned out even louder, the pleasure obviously taking over and blocking those thoughts from before completely out of my mind.

"Gee, I- fuck..." I cried out, panting heavily. He went straight to work on my neck again, and I couldn't help myself. I pushed him down, making him wince as he landed on something that made a thud and a splat.

He looked at me with a funny expression on his face, then leaned up so I could see what had happened. He landed on a tube of red paint and it was everywhere - on the floor, his back, his hair...

We both started giggling uncontrollably, then he looked at me with his eyes wide.

"I have an idea..." he said, his eyes scanning the room for something. He wiggled free from under me and laid a big sheet of paper down on the floor. He grabbed ahold of a few more tubes of paint, unscrewed the caps and laid them down on the floor and on top of the paper.

He then grabbed ahold of me and pushed me down on the floor as well. I could feel the paint squishing underneath me, and before I knew it, he was on top of me and we began rolling around on the floor. I giggled, noticing our bodies were now almost completely covered in different shades of red, yellow, and blue paint, all blended beautifully together.

"It's cold!" I exclaimed, jumping up. I was a little weary about getting that paint in certain parts of my anatomy, and Gerard caught on to this. He pushed me against the wall and attacked my neck again, never missing a beat. I immediately wrapped my leg around him, bringing him in even closer to me.

"It's beautiful," he corrected me, grabbing ahold of my dick that had lost some of it's... excitement. That simple movement of his hands took care of that problem, however. My eyes rolled back in my head as I moaned his name loudly, making him move his hand up and down even faster.

My hands travelled all down his sides, making him shiver - and making me even hotter. Gerard shivering under my touch was seriously one of the hottest things in the entire world. That animalistic desire for him came rushing back full force, and I could no longer hold myself back. I pushed him off of me, snapping my fingers at him, then to the floor.

"You. Floor. Now."

His smile widened and he obliged, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me down with him. He quickly leaned up and took me fully into his mouth, which took me completely by surprise.

"There, now please Frankie, fuck me," he begged me, almost helplessly. All of a sudden, a thought flashed in my mind, causing me to completely freeze.

I'd never been on top before. I had no idea what I was doing.

I began to panic, but then I looked at Gerard, who was sprawled out beautifully in front of me in all of his perfection... and it all fell in to place. I positioned myself at his entrance, thankfully it was still paint-free. That would have been a little weird for me if it was covered in paint like the rest of our bodies were. I shrugged that feeling away, and slowly thrust myself inside of him.

"Holy fuck! "

The feeling was amazing. It was a completely different type of pleasure that I'd never before felt in my entire life. It was a whole new world of pleasure for me, and was simply the greatest feeling I think I've ever felt. But that feeling was quickly washed away when I saw the pain etched across Gerard's beautiful face, as if I was hurting him. I was feeling pleasure and he was feeling pain!

"Gee, I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"Frankie, keep going. I love you," he cut me off, smiling through his gritted teeth. I steadied myself up on one hand and slowly but surely continued, the pleasure coursing even deeper through my veins with each and every thrust.

"Oooh, yeah baby, right there!" he screamed out, gripping my ass and pushing me even further into him. I'd never felt pleasure like this before and I knew I was dangerously close to cumming. I needed to speed him up.

With my free hand, I started stroking him in time with my thrusts, which was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. But somehow, I managed to keep pumping and thrusting just as quick as I was before.

"Oh GOD, Frank I'm-"

And with that, he spilled out all over my hand and his stomach, screaming my name the entire time. I came inside of him only a few thrusts later, moaning his name as I rode out my orgasm. I pulled out and crashed down on the floor beside him. We turned to each other, and I swear I could see stars in his eyes.

"That was incredible, Gerard," I said breathlessly. We simply laid there, both panting hard and trying to regain our composure. He turned on his side and propped himself up on his elbow.

"You're incredible, Frankie. God, that was the best sex I've ever had!"

I kissed him deeply, thrilled that it was me that had given him the best sex of his life. All of the experiences I had with him were amazing and of course very special to me, but this time, just now... that one took the cake. It wasn't better, it was just different.

The phone rang then, making him break our kiss.

"Fuck! Of all the times..." he grumbled, getting himself up off the floor and running into the next room. He came back with a towel in one hand and a cordless phone attached to his ear, nodding and rolling his eyes.

"Yes, Mikey, it's okay. Please, take your time. I'll see you when you get here, okay? Bye."

Mikey. I'd completely forgotten he was coming over! I jumped up suddenly, but Gerard shook his head and tossed the phone aside. He sat down on the floor and patted the seat next to him. "Come on, baby. Sit with me."

"But what about Mikey?" I asked, my head cocked slightly to the side.

"He and Alyssa stopped for food. They just got there and haven't ordered, so we have time," he said, still patting the spot next to him. I smiled and sat down, linking my fingers securely through his.

I leaned my head against the wall and stared at him, sighing deeply. Gerard's hair was messy, and he had paint on random places on his face. A dab of blue on his cheek, a smear of green on his neck. He was absolutely breathtaking.

"I've missed you, sugar," he said, taking our linked fingers and kissing my hand, placing it in his lap.

"I missed you too, Gee. So, so much..."

I leaned my head back against the wall and closed my eyes, taking in this perfect moment between me and my beloved. When I opened them, they focused on the paper that was spread out on the floor, which was now covered in paint smudges from our bodies thrashing crazily together on it earlier.

"That's the best piece of artwork I've ever seen!" I exclaimed, pointing to the paper. We both examined the artwork we just created and burst out laughing.

"Nah, I like the wall better," he said matter-of-factly, pointing to the wall where he had me pinned up earlier. "Your green ass print is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

He burst out laughing and made me blush furiously. "Aww, as if your face wasn't red enough before!"

I blushed even harder now. He leaned over and cupped my cheeks, kissing me deeply. He broke away, but still held on to the sides of my face, his eyes staring deeply into mine.

"You are the most beautiful masterpiece I've ever seen, Frankie. You are priceless. You are perfection."

His words left me speechless and awestruck. "You're my angel, Gerard," I whispered, kissing him gently. He smiled and laced his fingers through mine again. We stayed there like that for a good five minutes or so, sitting there on the floor and holding hands.

Still completely naked and covered in paint, too.