Status: Active

Yet Another Vampire Slave Story

Yet Another Vampire Slave Story

Star was a little uncomfortable while she ate dinner that night. She kept her head down and barely spoke. “Star, are you okay?” Tony asked as Star just nodded her head.
“You can tell us anything” Kyle said
“Well, I just fell uncomfortable around you two since you’re my brothers” Star said
“Is it because you and Trent had sex last night?” Kyle asked and Star nodded her head while blushing madly
“You think we’ll judge you and treat you differently?” Tony asked as Star nodded her head
“Are you embarrassed about it?” Trent asked
“In front of them I am” Star said
“Do you regret it?” Trent asked as Star looked at him like he was insane
“Not one bit” Star said firmly with a smile
“Honestly, we could see how badly you two wanted for it to happen. We’re proud of you, it means you’re growing up” Tony said
“And besides we’ve had sex before and you don’t judge us” Kyle said
“But you’re a guy. And besides he was my first” Star said
“Wow, now we understand everything” Kyle said

“Did you know that you were her first?” Tony asked Trent
“Not till afterwards. I was shocked but now I’m closer to her” Trent said
“It was just right, I gave it to the best person because he’s the first guy I’ve ever loved” Star said
“That’s so cute!” Kyle said
“You hurt her and you’re in for a hurtin’” Tony said
“I’m aware of that” Trent said. Star was comfortable again around Tony and Kyle. Things were back to normal, and Star was happy about it. However things would soon change between Trent and Star. A couple of weeks had passed and the hotel is busier than Star has ever seen it. There was a huge vampire wedding party staying at the hotel. The place they were getting married at is only a function hall. The groom and his party took up one floor while the bride and her party took up an entire different floor. Star stayed to herself since the whole wedding party would give her weird looks and so she just took herself out of the situation and kept to herself. Trent saw this but couldn’t do much as he, Tony, Kyle and Star was busy granting every wish the whole wedding party had.

Some of the single groomsmen kept looking at Star with lustful and hungry looks, but made sure that Trent, Tony and Kyle were never around when they did. The single girls from the bride’s side of the wedding party gave Tony, Kyle and Trent looks that the girls thought were seductive and sexy. However they didn’t care who saw them. Star noticed that there was one girl who kept on giving more attention to Trent and she would try to show in front of Star. Star was lying in bed and Trent knew something was wrong. “Star, please tell me what’s bothering you” Trent said trying to pull Star close to him but she wanted to stay where she was.
“A girl that’s part of the wedding party, she keeps looking at you with lust. And then she looks at me like she’s trying to make me think that she’s better than me. Did you even tell her that you’re taken? Or does she think you’re single?” Star asked
“I’ve told her twice, at least, that I’m dating you. But it seems to me that she doesn’t care about that” Trent said “Please, cuddle with me. I don’t want to wrap my arms around anyone that’s not you” Trent added as he tried, yet again, to pull Star into him.
“Fine, but I can’t shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen” Star said

“Don’t think about it and hopefully it won’t happen” Trent said and then kissed Star. Star cuddled into his chest and went to sleep. However the situation with Trent and the girl (Krystal) only got worse. Why do they have to be here for a week?! Star thought to herself. Soon Star couldn’t take it anymore, Krystal was now taunting her. It just so happen that when Star was going to confront her, everyone was going to be watching. “You skanky whore! Stay away from Trent! he’s my boyfriend! And bitch, trust me, you don’t want to mess with me” Star said threateningly and she gave a glare to match. The guys who were looking at her gave an I-knew-it look. Star stormed away and gave Trent a glare because he didn’t do much to handle the situation. Trent knew she was pissed and he was mad at himself for not taking care of the problem. But he smiled when he saw the guys give him jealous glares. It made him happy that guys were jealous of him. And he knew that Star didn’t like other girls looking at him because both he and Star know that girls play dirty. And some cheat and don’t care. Now he felt bad because he didn’t see or understand how Star felt, and she had to take care of it by herself. He now felt like he is a bad boyfriend.

Star went to her room to relax before she punched someone and got Trent in trouble and lose the hotel. Krystal seemed to have left Trent alone, though her glares against Star only thickened. It made Star smile a wicked smile. But the day the wedding party left the hotel was both great and horrible for Star. It was great because the drama that party brought would be gone. But it would also be the day that Star’s heart broke. Trent was pinned against a wall, lips locked with Krystal. Star’s heart broke at the site and her blood boiled with rage. In one swift move she pulled Krystal off Trent, grabbed Trent by the shoulder, push him to the ground and then slam Krystal’s back against the wall. By now everyone was watching the sudden commotion. And Star let out her wings as she now held Krystal off the ground by her throat with her back still against the wall. “I told you to leave him alone and not to mess with me. Do you have a death wish?” Star asked as Krystal was just wide-eyed and staring. “Yea, that’s right bitch! I’m a Vampire Angel. Now I want you to leave and never come back” Star said.

“Now go ruin someone else’s relationship since you’ve done your job and ruined mine” Star said darkly. She slammed Krystal’s body to the ground as if she was a mere rag doll. She then looked at Trent with hurt filled eyes. She shook her head and walked away down the hall and to the front desk. She grabbed both sets of hotel keys and then ran to her room. She grabbed her stuff and started to pack it. And while she was packing, Trent walked into the room. He tried to get bear her, but every time he did her wings would swat him away. “Where are you going?” Trent asked
“To a different room until we sort this out. Right now I can’t stand looking at you or be in the same room” Star said as she finished packing her stuff. She left the room, lugging her stuff behind her until she was 3 rooms down. She walked in and slammed the door shut. Once she clasped on the bed, endless tears rolled down her cheeks. Trent was pissed at himself as he just lost the love of his life. He went to bed alone, and he hates himself because it’s his fault that he has to sleep alone instead of with his love, Star
♠ ♠ ♠
To those of you who subscribe, just as a heads up: This isn't a story that i write in a lot so that's why the updates take so long. So anyway umm yea...