The Past is Only the Future with the Lights On

I'm almost positive I'm a lesbian now.

---Two hours later---

"Remind me to never watch this movie again," I said, removing the disk from the tray before making my way back to the couch, hearing Frank laugh next to me. "What'd you think of it?"

"Well. . .I'm almost positive I'm a lesbian now," he said seriously, staring off into space.

"Oh really?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I only date girls now," he grinned at me.

I shook my head at his remark and leaned my head on the back of the couch.

It was amazing how comfortable I felt around Frank, and the others as well, after knowing them for a week - at least when he wasn't touching or looking at me.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked. "My grandma won't be home for about another hour and a half, that's if you were planning on staying longer. . ."

"Only if you don't mind?" he asked more than stated.

"Frank, if I cared I would have kicked you out two hours ago. Stay as long as you like," I said, standing up and walking towards the stairs.

"Are you comin' or do I get to choose the next movie that might possibly turn me gay so that I only date boys?" I joked, noticing that he was still on the couch.

He laughed at my comment and stood up so he could follow me upstairs and to my DVD collection, where a better selection of movies lay, waiting for us to watch.

I led him up the stairs and to my room, not caring that it wasn’t in its cleanest state since I'd been here.

"I'll let you choose this movie," I said, pointing towards the movie rack in the corner of my room before sitting at my desk chair.

I watched as Frank sat on the edge of my bed and leaned forward so he could see the movies better.

"You know, I've slept in this bed before," Frank said randomly, smirking as his hands patted my bed.

For some reason, a noticeable gulp was produced by my throat.

Frank had slept in my bed before?

"S-so?" was all I just managed to get out.

"I just thought you'd like to know," he shrugged.

"Frank, just pick out a DVD," I demanded, sighing heavily.

He smiled, seeming happy that he'd managed to make me feel uncomfortable, and went back to looking at DVD's.

"Ooh! I love Superman! Can we watch Superman Returns?! Please?! I've never seen this one!" Frank exclaimed in one breath, leaping off the bed so he could jump forward and grab the movie.

"That's fine. I've never actually watched it either." It was really my dad's movie, but I kind of stole it from him, with the intention of watching it one day.

"Woot!" Frank smiled happily, running back downstairs with the movie in both of his hands.

By the time I got downstairs, Frank was just sitting down, the menu for the DVD already taking it's place on the television screen.

"Who's your favorite superhero, Kelly?" Frank's childishly melodic voice filled my ears, causing me to look at him as I sat down beside him in the spot I was sitting in minutes ago, the cushion still warm.

"Definitely Superman," I smiled, my heart beat racing when Frank smiled in return. "Yours?" I breathed out considerably forceful.

"I'd have to agree with you on that one," he nodded, lifting his arm to point the remote at the player, silencing both of us as the film began playing.
♠ ♠ ♠
From now on, if I have something important to tell you guys, I shall put it down here, instead of using an update. Okay?
Yeah, well, as you can see, I've changed the title of the story.
That's the title its under on my quizilla.
Its just easier for me this way.
Plus, I might be using that title for something else.
Okay, I'm done for today.
--just a side note: The Notebook lovers, dont be mad at me! I love that movie too! Okay, now Im done :]