The Past is Only the Future with the Lights On

I hated how he made me feel sometimes.

"I want some cotton candy!" Mikey exclaimed, smiling like a lunatic when he eyed a snack booth, bags of the pink, fluffy sugar lining the walls.

"Me too!" Ray said happily, eyeing the cotton candy as well.

"I want some booty!" Bob nodded, looking around for 'booty', I would assume.

"You two go get fat, but Bobby and I. . .are gonna get laid," Gerard grinned, walking off with Bob as Ray and Mikey left in the opposite direction.

I looked at Frank and Dahlia and smiled. "Guys," I said, shaking my head at the typicality of the others statements.

We had only been here five minutes, if that, and already lost half of our group. And this place was huge and full of people, so the odds of us being a whole group again were slim.

"Tell me about it," Frank said in a gay voice as he placed his hand on his hip.

Dahlia and I laughed and shook our heads at how typical Frank was now being.

"Well, I'm gonna go join those two and get fat with them before I lose them in this crowd," Dahlia said, pointing at where we could see Ray's 'fro in the cotton candy line before walking towards them.

My eyes found there way to where Frank was, seeing him already looking at me.

"Rollercoaster?" he bit his lip as he held out his hand.

My teeth clamped onto my bottom lip, as well, to hide the smile that was forming.

"Rollercoaster," I confirmed with a nod as I took hi hand, immediately getting the butterflies in my stomach.

We started making our way through the people, finally getting to the strictly up-and-down rollercoaster. No turns that made you go upside down, which I was a little disappointed about.

"Hey, Kelly. Guess what," Frank said as we stood in the line of, surprisingly, only about fifteen other people, smiling childishly.

"What?" I said, smiling as well.

"I’m eighteen!" he practically squealed, causing a laugh to escape my lips.

"Congrats," I grinned, patting him on the head with my free hand, my other still being held protectively by Frank.

We had only been standing in line for several minutes, and were already being seated in the cart of the rollercoaster; the front cart.

I always loved rollercoaster's, never had any problems getting on them. But sitting in the front car was something in ever got comfortable with. Something about it just freaked me out, I guess.

And, today being Frank's birthday, he chose where we sat.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Frank squealed in excitement, looking at my frightened expression.

"Kelly? You okay?" he asked, putting his hand on my forehead.

I forced out a weak laugh and nodded. "Yeah, I've just got this thing with sitting in the front," I said lamely as the lady came by to pull down our safety bar.

"You wanna sit somewhere else?" he asked, being his usual kind self.

My hands were gripping the bar in front of me so tight, my knuckles were beginning to turn a pale white color. My left hand was suddenly pulled from the metal, only to be placed somewhere else.

Frank's fingers had torn through my own and were then both laid on his thigh.

"I-I'll be fine," I told him, now nervous about our hands as oppose to where we were sitting. I was sure my breathing had become a bit more erratic, but didn't bother hiding it. As far as he knew, it was just nerves.

God, I hated how he made me feel sometimes.

He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze and smiling warmly before a sudden movement told me the ride had started.

We were climbing the highest part of the rollercoaster now, which dipped down to the deepest part.

From where we were, we could see the whole carnival and all the people filling it.

"Alright, when we go down, we're throwing our arm's up in the air, okay?" Frank's voice pulled me from my stare down below and to him.

I shook my head frantically in disapproval, knowing I'd feel safer with my hands on the bar.

The clicking noise that was made when the roller coaster climbed up the large hill-like structure suddenly came to an end, and I could no longer see the track ahead of me.

A scream escaped my lips as we flew down the large fall, the hand Frank was holding, along with both of his hands, shot up into the air and, for some odd reason, my other hand copied.

I knew Frank wouldn't let anything happen to me while I was with him. I felt completely safe with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Much better, loves. :]]
The comments made me happy.
Have any thoughts on this one??
Speak them to me :]

xoxo
Radio.