The Past is Only the Future with the Lights On

Stalker.

"Pff. Me nothing," I huffed, trying to keep my voice even, and not because the cold was getting to me. "Maybe, if you were meant to kiss me yesterday, my dad wouldn't have interrupted and you would have. But, clearly you weren't meant to," I said with a light shrug, not even sure if what I'd just said made much sense, as my fingers played mindlessly in the sand at my crossed ankles. He bit his lip to hide his smile, obviously amused with this "reasoning" I'd come to conclusions with, and thought about it for a second while he picked up the end of my scarf with the skull on it and traced it with his finger.

"Well, you know. . .your dad can't interrupt us now," he told me, leaning slowly into me almost suggestively, and I could feel that nervous, sick feeling creep back up on me.

I don't know what it was, but whenever Frank tried - not that he really had to try - to be seductive around me, it made me anxious as hell. I couldn't remember a time Brandon left me in this state once.

"I don't know. . .maybe I should get my phone out in case he tries to call," I attempted to joke with a weak chuckle, my shaky fingers reaching into my pocket to get my cell phone out, only to be stopped by Frank's big, strong hands.

A girly squeal left my lips as he quickly leapt on top of me, pinning my arms above my head. Struggling pointlessly in his grasp to get away, he simply hovered over me with a stupid smirk playing on his lips, making them all the more tempting.

Oh my lord. Frank really wasn't helping keeping my feelings under control at all. I mean, he didn't know what affect these playful gestures had on me - 'cause if he did, I was sure that he would move across the country to get away fromhis stalker me and quite possibly get a restraining order against me as well - so he wasn't aware that lying on me and pinning my arms down like this was putting the wildest butterflies in my stomach or making me feel ridiculously light headed and out of breath.

"But now you won't be able to answer it if he calls, so it doesn’t matter, now does it?" he asked rhetorically, his hair making a curtain around his face and tickling my cheeks. I used this second to take in everything around me; the smell of his vanilla shampoo radiating off of him and into my nostrils, the way my hair was becoming one big clump with sand, the tight yet gentle hold he hand on my wrists, how I could just melt into that smile of his, despite the freezing temperature. "You can think of it as your Christmas present to me," he smirked, releasing one of my wrists so he could bring it to my face and slowly stroke my cheek.

Breathe, breathe, breathe, I had to keep telling myself. This guy was seriously killing me inside.

Without another word, his eyes slowly fluttered closed and his face, his mouth, got progressively closer to my own.

And for the second time, our lips came into contact - this time a more enjoyable experience for me. Not that I didn't enjoy that night at the carnival. It was just, this time I was actually expecting it, and it lasted longer. Plus, I didn't have to worry if he had just done it out of pity.

His lip ring was bitter against my lips, making me jump ever so slightly at first at the sudden, cold contact. I could feel his lips tug at the corners in a smile as I sighed into the kiss, a couple seconds before he pulled away and let out a sigh of his own, his breath falling on my face flatteringly. It literally took all of the will power I had not to just pull him back and reattach his lips to my hungry ones.

"Thank you," he whispered, smiling down at me and finally releasing my other wrist, not that I cared. I kinda liked being his "prisoner," per say. "This has definitely been the best Christmas for me by far."

"But yesterday was Christmas," I pointed out, Frank's warm body rolling off of me and setting down next to me, coldness immediately washing over me.

"True, but seeing as how today was your present and you just gave me mine, I guess it still counts as Christmas," he said, as though he'd thought the whole thing out. And who knows, maybe he had planned this whole thing out; from breakfast to this very second. I wasn't about to complain though. Getting kissed by the guy I'd been obsessed with for months now, that sounds pretty damn good to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry.
This ones a bit short.
and simple.
But I like em like that
:]

Comment?
They motivate the unmotivated, such as myself.

xoxo
meh.