The Past is Only the Future with the Lights On

Oh crap.

"Kelly Hastings. I'm new," I told the plump lady sat at the office desk. She rolled her desk chair to the printer and grabbed a piece of paper. She returned in front of me and handed me the sheet.

"Thank you," I said, turning around and making my way out of the office and into the student filled hallways, where Frank and Mikey were waiting for me.

"What'd ya get? What'd ya get?" Mikey asked, clapping his hands together childishly.

I handed him my schedule and watched as him and Frank read it.

"Do I have any classes with you two?" I asked, hoping I did so I wouldn't be alone.

"Homeroom we all have together. Then biology, you and I have that together. Geometry. . . Doesn't Dahlia have that second period, too?" Mikey asked, looking at Frank with a thoughtful expression on his cute face.

"Dahlia?" I asked, my nose scrunching up slightly in confusion.

As if on cue, a sudden outburst enclosed the atmosphere of the long hallways, just before a girl approached us and slung her arms over the guys' shoulders.

"And how are my two favorite boys today?" she asked, smiling up at Mikey.

"Good. D, this is my new neighbor, Kelly," Frank introduced me to the girl.

"Oh, hey. I'm Dahlia," she smiled, taking her arms off the guys so she could tuck some of her brown locks behind her ear and use her other hand to shake mine.

"Kelly," I said, returning the smile and shaking her hand.

"So Kelly," Frank started after about a ten second silence between the four of us, causing me to turn my head and look at him, "if you want, I can show you your lock-"

"Where have you been, Frankie?" someone practically yelled, cutting Frank off.

I whirled my head around and in the direction the whiney voice came from, seeing two girls walking towards us, one with a white bandage covering her nose.

Oh crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, sorry its so short XD