I'll Spend Eternity Proving to You How Sorry I Am

Come On Just Scream, You Know You Want To

She was his most hated slave; the one that he would beat at least once a day, and was always locked in the dungeon. He was doing his usual beating on the girl that hung by her wrist. She would only whimper, never cry out in pain; she knew that no matter what, she would not let him break her. He on the other hand, wanted to hear her scream, he felt like it needed to hear her scream. He slapped the whip against her back, yet again, as she arched it in pain. She was breathing heavy and grunting, as she tried all ways possible to not scream out in pain.

“Come on, just scream, I know you want to” He said as he lifted the whip and whipped her again across the back. This time it opened up the cuts on her back, causing blood to seep down her back. At the smell of blood rushed to him and his eyes dilated until both eyes were black, his vampire fangs came out and groaned as he became delighted with the smell that met him. “You smell so good” he almost purred, the girl in front of him shivered slightly.

The vampire brought the end of the whip to his face and licked the blood off the ends. “Mmm and you taste good too” he said with a velvet like voice that was deep and echoed in the cell room they were in. There soon was a small beeping sound echoing the room. “Awww, hear that? It means that it is time for me to go. But I will see you soon, don’t you worry” the vampire said as he let her limp body fell to the floor and he left.

He walked with his head down in disappointment as he locked the cell door behind him and walked out of the dungeon and to the rest of his castle. The girl remained emotionless in a heap on the cold cement floor of her cell room. Her breathing was heavy and uneven, and she shuddered from pain with every breath she took in. She never did anything to her master; he just decided to use her as a punching bag.

Thinking back, she does remember something that she could’ve done to upset your master; she made him be kind to her. She did everything he’d ask, and did things for him that didn’t ask but he appreciated it. She always managed to out do what he asked of her, but he smiled every time he saw her. Then one day he just brought her down to the dungeon and into a cell that she has called home for the past 3 months.

The vampire was in his study, just thinking about what made him snap. He just sat down in deep thought and thought that maybe she was just being a suck up to get something out of it. Or that she was getting friendly with him and then hurt him, so he decided to show her what would happen if she hurt him. But now, as he sat in his comfortable chair behind a black oak desk, he was starting to regret what he has done to her for the past 3 months.

He soon felt his empty dead heart sunk into the pits of his stomach. He jumped up from his chair so fast that he knocked it over, and ran at vampire speed to the cell that held the girl that he destroyed. He opened the door with some much power that he made the door slam against the wall startling almost lifeless girl laying on the floor. She literally jumped up and then fell back down as she too weak to stand on her own.

He picked her up and strapped the chains around her wrist, as she was now in the same position as she was when getting her beatings. She sucked in a deep breath getting ready for another set of beatings. She was so blown away and shocked when she felt his breath on her neck. “I am going to ask you some questions. And I want you to answer them honestly, and if you don’t I will know” the vampire said
“Yes, master” the girl said in a small shaky voice that was certainly only able to be heard by vampires.

Even though her voice was shaky, it was still beautiful to his ears. “Before I put you down here, why did you go up and above what I asked of you?” the vampire said
“I am sorry master; I did not mean to upset you. I just thought that… it was just a nice thing to do, that’s all” the girl said with a very shaky voice and very slowly.
“Is that the truth? That you are just that type of person that will do what is not asked just to please me?” the vampire asked
“Of course master. I try not to be like others… weird as it may seem I wanted to the best slave that you have ever had” the girl said

“Ann…” the vampire said
“Master, I would like to continue, if I may” the girl said
“Yes, continue” the vampire said
“Thank you master; I just wanted to make you happy. I am sorry if that upset you in any form. I have just always loved vampires; they are mystical and beautiful in their own dark way.” Ann said
“Oh, I see. Now I’m going to do the truth test” the vampire said
“Go ahead, master.” Ann said.

The vampire took a sharp finger nail against Ann’s back, reopening the wounds from earlier that day. Fresh blood ran down her back, and ran his tongue over the reopened wound. “Oh My Hell” the vampire said before attacking her back with his tongue, licking all ages of blood off her back. “You are telling the truth” the vampire said once he was done cleaning her back, he knew because her blood tasted pure.
“Of course, master. I have no need to lie to you” Ann said
“Oh, oh sweet Ann, sweetest Ann…” the vampire began to rant to something that Ann could not understand.

He took off the chains from Ann’s wrist, but this time he didn’t let her drop to the ground. “Were you ever going to scream?” the vampire asked
“Yes, master I was. If you gave me another round of beatings, I was going to scream and then find the strength in my weak body to kill myself.” Ann said which was not the greatest thing to say because it pissed the vampire off; and thus he threw her into the wall. Now she screamed out on the top of her lungs in pain. She screamed so loud that she thought her head was going to split.

The vampire now stood in front of her, pinning her against the wall. “Why? Why would you scream and then commit suicide? Answer me!” the vampire yelled.
“Because it would have meant that you broke me in, and showed my weakness. I would have nothing left to live for. No desire to serve a vampire, no desire to carry on even as low as my life has reach. I figured that instead of being a waste of space inside your beautiful castle with my ugly exists that I would just rid myself from you” Ann said.

“No. Don’t you ever think that, I would never want to rid of you. Come on, let’s get you cleaned up” the vampire said as he turned to help Ann but she wouldn’t move.
“I can still walk myself” Ann said almost irritated at the vampire. She walked behind him with her head up. It took her a while, but she managed to walk up the stairs. All of Ann’s grunts could be heard throughout the castle, and once she made it to the top of the stairs, all the servants and the vampire’s closest friends and parents were all standing there.

“What the hell did you do that poor girl?!” the vampire’s mother screamed
“Something I regret. I need to get her cleaned up” the vampire said
“Jared, what did you do?” the vampire’s mom demanded
“I beat her, ok?! I fuckin used her like a punching bag! And I regret all of it!” Jared yelled at his mother, this scared everyone and all the servants scattered around and went back to their duties.
“Why would you beat her to begin with?” his mother asked
“I thought that she was just being extra kind, and doing things I didn’t ask so that she could end up hurting me in the end. That she was using me” Jared said in a whisper

“Ma…master…I don’t feel…” Ann said from behind him and turned in time to see her crash to the ground. He soon scooped her up and ran to her room, which was right next to his. He set her on her stomach on her bed. He ran into her bathroom and got a face cloth and a bowl of ice cold water. He slowly and carefully placed the cloth over Ann’s forehead. “Mom, what happened to her?” Jared asked
“She passed out. It’s probably from all the wounds on her. I would attend to her wounds before she wakes up.” His mother told him
“I’m getting on that” Jared said

“I am very, very disappointed in you” His mother told him as she put some medicine on Ann’s wounds. Jared just hung his head low but still attended to Ann’s wounds, the one’s that he cause for no reason. “I gave her to you because she was the kindest slave that they had up for sale. All the others were tough or were just as they taught them to be. She was so much more and I could see it. She went up and above what you asked because she really wanted to make her master happy; to make a life out of slavery to a vampire. She wasn’t like the others slaves who thought that they would fall in love with their master and be turned. No, she thought that she would do the best that she could to serve her master, and then die. I gave her to you, so that you could be happy. You seemed so lonely and the female vampires just aren’t cutting it for you. I thought she could be your best friend” Jared’s mom said

“Mom, please. I feel bad enough already. Just stop” Jared said as he simply blinked away the tears that were slowly building up in his eyes. He tended to Ann’s wounds and quickly and tenderly as possible. Once all the wounds were tended to carefully, Jared, sat in a chair in the corner of the room, where he knew that Ann would not be able to see him when she wakes up. He slumped in the chair and sighed, the words his mother had spoken to him were now echoing in his head.

He soon heard a moan coming from the bed and that snapped him out of it. “Ann?” Jared asked as Ann just sighed and curled up into a ball. “I am so sorry Ann, sweet Ann. I regret everything I did to you and I’ll understand if you don’t ever talk to me again” Jared said
“Master…” Ann said
“Oh sweet Ann, please don’t address me as such anymore. I would love it if you would call me Jared from now on” Jared said
“Oh ummm then Jared, I would like to be left alone, if that is possible” Ann said sweetly
“Ummm… sure” Jared said hurt. “I’ll have my mother bring you some nice warm food to eat” Jared said
“Thank you Ma… Jared” Ann said quietly.

Jared got up and walked to the door, before he closed it behind him said “Sorry.” Jared went into the kitchen and found his mother cooking. “Mom, she’s up and wants to be left alone. I told her that you would bring her some food” Jared said as he sat down with a huff on a stool.
“Oh good I just got done making some hearty soup, so that’ll do well for her.” His mother said. She got a big bowl ready with soup and some bread and a huge glass of water. She put them all on a tray and headed to Ann’s room.