I'll Spend Eternity Proving to You How Sorry I Am

A Ball

The taste of metallic tasted horrible on Ann’s tongue until a second later she found the taste to be sweet. She began to suck from the source of the liquid that dripped into her mouth. When Joan thought she had enough, she pulled Ann off of her wrist. “More” Ann growled and Joan gave her the bucket of her own blood. Ann drank the whole thing. When she emptied the bucket, she felt full. “Why did you have me drink my own blood?” Ann asked as she wiped any blood away from around her lips.
“Once turned, it is more beneficial to drink your own blood. Vampire blood is a decease; it attacks all other blood cells. If you drink your blood and put it back into your system, it decreases the chances of getting sick. Some people who have been turned and get sick and end up dying. Though the chance of that happening without any current illness is low to none, I didn’t want to take any chances.” Joan said “Are you full, do you need more?”
“No thank I am good.” Ann said
“Ok well now we wait. It takes a little bit for your body to get use to its new self. And as this happens we can talk about the ball I will be having to honor you as my daughter.” Joan said.

“A ball to honor me?” Ann asked
“Yes, a ball to have all of the vampires in the area to come and welcome my new daughter to the vampire world. And to let everyone know that you are now my daughter. And you will dance with all the single vampires and I hope that some of them will fancy you.” Joan said
“Will Jared be there? Does he know?” Ann asked
“Yes, he will be there. And no, he doesn’t know yet and he will find out when everyone else does. And you don’t have to be with him if you don’t want to. Vampires have been known to inbreed to keep their bloodlines going and pure. But since you are my daughter and no longer a servant you can have whoever you want.” Joan said.
“Well that’s good to know” Ann smiled.

“I am going to be with you all day, so that I can control your hunger. And while I am going to be here all day then I guess we can play the ball” Joan said with a smile.
“Okay, sounds good to me.” Ann smiled back. Joan and Ann got into planning everything, and like Joan said she stayed by Ann’s side and even had her servants get them food when they were hungry. The time for the ball approached faster than Ann thought. And by the time the ball happened, Ann had her hungry for blood under control. The ball was in the grand ballroom, the first time Ann has ever been there. Joan stood against the balcony railing looking down over the guest that stood and looked up at her. She had on a beautiful rich red Victorian style ball grown with accents of black lace, black layers and accents of roses. Not all the gowns the women wore were the same style or design; they were whichever fit the person the best.

“Welcome my guest. Thank you so much for coming. I have a proud announcement to make. As you all know, I have a son but I really wanted to daughter, and I finally have one. Now I didn’t just go out and adopt a girl and turned her. She had always been with me, I felt like she had the heart of someone who would be my daughter. I would love you all to meet my daughter, Ann” Joan said as Ann slowly walked to beside her. Ann had a more royal dress. It was rich green with purple and blue accents. The top was sweetheart corset that was a royal purple with rich blue lace with green ribbon lacing down the middle. The bottom was fluffy but far less than Joan’s. The middle was a thick strip of rich green; the rest was royal purple with pin-upped bunches that were held in place by rich blue dragonfly pins. Ann looked out over the crowd and curtsied just like Joan had taught her. “Thank you all for coming” Ann smiled. Then she and Joan descended down either side of the staircase to the ballroom floor. Ann avoided Jared as much as she possible could. She met up with Joan again and followed her around and Joan introduced her on a more personal level with all the adult vampires.

The single male vampires all looked Ann as much as they could and talked amongst themselves. Jared just stood there arms crossed over his chest torn between being shocked at what Ann as become and pissed for the same reason. Jared walked up to Ann and Joan as Joan just finished introducing Ann to all the adult vampires. “Ann, may I please have this dance?” Jared asked politely as he bowed slightly.
“I would love to.” Ann politely said back. Jared took her hand and led her to the middle of the ballroom floor and took position. They started to dance as the music started to play. “You look amazing.” Jared said as they danced.
“Thank you, I was a worried how you would the news of me being turned.” Ann said
“I think it’s a great idea.” Jared said. “I won’t be afraid that I’d hurt you.”
“But you have hurt me, emotionally. Pain isn’t just physically Jared. You tortured me; you gave me freedom then took it away from; and you raped me. All I know from you is pain, in one form or another.” Ann said.

“I truly am sorry. I do not mean for it happen. I just can’t control myself around you, I feel like I’m a completely different person.” Jared said
“Well you won’t have to worry about that anymore because I see you as my brother now. Not a master, or someone to be with, I see you as my brother.” Ann said
“You do know that vampires are known to inbreed, right? Brothers and sisters can mate together; it’s not against the law.” Jared said
“Yes I am aware of that. But I’m not interested in doing that. I’m sorry I have seen so many sides of you that I have seen enough, brother.” Ann said. And as she spoke she saw Jared’s facial expression. It flashed anger, sadness and annoyances. When the song was over Ann kissed Jared on the cheek and thanked him for the dance. She was about to walk back to Joan but was politely asked to dance by a young vampire.

Ann enjoyed herself, and the vampires didn’t mind that she was once a servant. In fact they could see what Joan said about see the vampire spirit in Ann. When they talked to her they felt like she was always a vampire. And Jared kept an eye on Ann the entire time; not because he wanted to watch her but because he wanted to see what type of vampire she seemed to enjoy. And Jared told himself that he was going to try his hardest to show Ann that he is a better person. That he is right for her. That they belong together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy so first a shout out to January Rose for enjoying my story so much that it has more chapters then it was originally planned.
Secondly, im sorry if it sucks, wicked bad case of writers block.

well i hope you enjoy it :D