I'll Spend Eternity Proving to You How Sorry I Am

I Don't Trust You

Ann walked into the kitchen like she did every morning, and noticed that Jared was making breakfast. “Where is Joan?” Ann asked as she made her coffee.
“I’m making breakfast today. I told her I wanted to make breakfast.” Jared said
“Isn’t he so sweet?” Joan asked as walked into the kitchen
“I guess” Ann said as sat down with her coffee. “What are you making?”
“Scrambled eggs, toast and corn beef hash. Figured I would go simple and make a lot so that the 3 of us can have as much as we want.” Jared said and Ann just nodded her head. She didn’t really trust Jared, she was afraid he’d be up to no good. She was afraid that he would anything to try to get her back. But why would she go back to him? He was an out of control monster. She didn’t want to be with a monster. She stayed at the table and just played with her coffee while she watched Jared. Since he made enough for all them, she didn’t think he would do anything to her food.

Jared smiled as he placed Ann’s plate in front of her. She looked at suspiciously before she slowly took a bite. “You don’t trust me?” Jared asked, hurt by her actions.
“No, I don’t.” Ann simply said as Jared just walked back to get his and Joan’s plate.
“Is that why you were watching me cook?” Jared asked.
“Yes.” Ann said
“What are you afraid of; that I would poison you or something?” Jared asked and when Ann just took another bite instead of answering he knew that that was at least one reason. He sat there shocked; he didn’t think that Ann would ever fear him like she was. He never wanted her to fear him like that. “I would never do anything to harm you. Not since everything that happened in the dungeon” Jared said.

Ann just laughed and shook her head. “I’m serious; I don’t know why you’re laughing.” Jared said
“Because ever since the dungeon all you do is hurt me. Emotionally, physically, mentally, basically in every form you have hurt me by one action or another.” Ann said and took another bite of food. Jared just hung his head. He couldn’t believe that he had hurt her so badly. He never meant to. “I’m sorry, I never meant to.” Jared said
“And I’m sure you never meant to sleep with every female servant you have after you took anyway my freedom.” Ann spoke then took her last bite of food.
“I... I…” Jared said
“Look you don’t have to explain yourself. Your actions made it clear that you don’t see me attractive or anything other than your servant.” Ann said as she slowly worked on finishing her coffee.

Jared just looked at her, trying to find out what she was talking about. “I’m confused. What do you mean by my actions?” Jared asked as he finished his own coffee.
“Well when I was your servant you told me that you had fallen hard for me. And I said I felt the same way and we sort of became an item after that. But then you said you were going to take a nap but really you were sleeping with someone else. And that really hurt me to know that you wanted to be with me but slept with someone else. But at that time you were my master and you were allowed to do what you wanted whether or not that hurt me. You didn’t have to care because you owned all of us so you could do as you pleased. And you gave me freedom and just hurt me, I wanted to work somewhere else. I was done with you hurting me or so I thought.

“But you wouldn’t have it, you wouldn’t let me leave. Instead of doing better to show me that I should stay here, you got worse and back to your old ways. You stripped me of my freedom, made me wear a degrading outfit when you made me a servant again then slept with every female servant that is in the castle but me. I still was pleasant to you. I made sure you had condoms so that you wouldn’t have a chance of getting a servant pregnant. I made sure that your room was clean; your sheets were always clean. I did everything to make you happy but it was like you didn’t care. And then when it came to my turn to be your sex victim, you once again didn’t care about anyone but yourself. I just wanted to warn you to be careful as I have never been with someone. But you wouldn’t even allow me to say more than ‘Master’ before you silent me with your hand. I just wanted you to be careful with me. I could hear how rough you could get and I knew I couldn’t handle that. But you didn’t care.

“You didn’t even look like yourself or act like yourself. And then once you were satisfied you went back to your normal caring way and went to get Joan to help me. At that point you have hurt me so badly that you can’t do any good by me. I am sorry but I can not see anything but hurt from you.” Ann said and Jared just sat there.
“Ann vampires are monsters; when we want something our bodies’ changes to our true vampric forms, the demon form. Especially when we are angry.” Jared said
“How can you be angry with me? I was nothing but perfect to you” Ann said
“You acted like what I did didn’t affect you at all. And that pissed me off.” Jared said
“How can you be pissed me for that? You were my Master, you were allowed to do whatever you wanted to whether or not I liked it or if I got hurt.” Ann said.

Jared just got up from the table and pulled Ann into a very passionate kiss. It brought her back to when she was just brought up from the dungeon and he was always caring of her. There was so much passion that she could tell that no matter how badly he had hurt her that he truly did love her. It made her want to be with him but she knew she couldn’t. She pushed him away and cleared her plate. “If you need me, you know where to look for me” Ann said to Joan
“What if I need you?” Jared asked
“You won’t so don’t worry.” Ann said and walked to her room to get dressed. Once dressed she carefully and quietly made her way to the library.