I'll Spend Eternity Proving to You How Sorry I Am

I Think I Might've Lost Control

Ann sat at the table in the kitchen. Joan and Jared sat opposite of her. It had been a couple of days since Ann and Jared last spoke. “Have you made a decision yet?” Joan asked.
“Please don’t go. I know my mom’s friends are good vampires but they are only good to other vampires. I went over there once; they had servants in hanging cages. I will not have that happen to you. I will not let that happen to you. You still belong to be me and I forbid you to go there.” Jared said as he started out worried and caring and ended by sounding forceful.
“Actually I have grown to like this place too much to leave. I was hoping that maybe I could be moved to nights? You know work when the sun is up and get stuff done.” Ann said.
“No one works during the night honey. Vampires are extra sensitive sounds when we are sleeping; it’s a survival mechanism. So if you were to work during the night we would hear you. So I’m sorry but no one works nights.” Joan said apologetically.
“I want to know why the sweet innocent Ann is suddenly so bold” Jared said with an unpleasant tone.

Ann looked him like she didn’t know who he was. She had no idea why his attitude had become so darkened. It wasn’t like she was caught sleeping with someone else. Maybe it was because she had spoken to him much in past couple of days. “It’s because of you. When you stripped my title of a servant and made me a friend instead, it gave a sort of freedom.” Ann said as sweet as she could, she didn’t want to come off as rude.
“Well I am returning you to personal servant duties.” Jared said firmly.
“Starting when?” Ann asked
“Now.” Jared said.
“Now hold on one minute. Is that really necessary?” Joan asked
“As you said before she is mine and that it’s what I request.” Jared replied.

“Jared, what has gotten into you? You have changed dramatically in only a couple of days. I don’t know what who you’ve become. The next thing I know, I’m going to find out that you brought Ann back down to that damn dungeon.” Joan said clearly upset with her son.
“I would never do that!” Jared said outraged
“How am I to know that? You have been so dark that I don’t know what you will do next” Joan said worriedly.
“Excuse me, but may I please go to my room, Master? The dishes from breakfast are already all in the dishwasher. I would like to get out of my PJ’s.” Ann said as she stood at the table.

Joan and Jared stopped arguing and looked at Ann, then the table then back at Ann. She had, in fact, cleared the table and placed everything in the dishwasher. They had no idea that she had even left the table. “Yes you may. I will come get you when I need you.” Jared
“Thank you Master.” Ann said as she bowed, backed up a little before turning around and walking out of the room. She took a shower, a nice long shower before she got dressed and then sat on her bed waiting for Jared. She just sat there until Jared knocked on the connecting door. “Ok Ann, so need you to do a couple of things for me. I need my room cleaned, but you don’t have to worry about my bed. Also you are not to speak unless spoken to you. If you are not told to be in my room then do not go in there. And I have this for you to wear in case I need you and you aren’t in your room” Jared said.

Ann just looked at him as if she was just seeing him for the first time. She was astonished beyond believe when Jared put a shock collar around her neck. She wanted to say so many things right but she knew that if she did the shock collar would be used and or she would get slapped. So she kept her mouth shut and held back her tears. “And I want you to wear this?” Jared said as he handed her a very scampi outfit. It was a very short skirt with a corset top that didn’t hold in her boobs at all. Ann just nodded her head and accepted the outfits. “Once you get the outfit on, you may start cleaning my room” Jared said
“Yes Master” Ann said as she bowed. Jared just turned and left the room. Ann put on the outfit and went into the room and cleaned it.

As she busied herself with cleaning up the dirty clothes she knew that Jared was watching her but she chose to ignore it. She did everything he asked, she even dusted and vacuumed. Jared told her that she had the rest of the day off unless he needed her again. Though by that time the day was gone and their day hours were starting brighten into their night hours. She got herself some late dinner and then went and sat in her room. She was tired because her emotions were everywhere, but really got her were the sounds that were coming for Jared’s room. She couldn’t take it anymore so she left her room and went to widow’s watch and watched the sunrise. When she went into the mansion she was as quiet as she could be.

Jared’s room was silent which was good for her, that mean she could sleep. But it wouldn’t do her any as the weeks passed and her sleeping became less. She ate less, slept less and worked as hard as ever. She even went as far as to make sure that Jared had a box of condoms on his bedside table his bedroom activities got more frequent. They got so frequent that Ann was the only female servant that had not been part of any of his bedroom activities. But Ann had noticed that Jared had changed, and not for the better. His eyes, once handsome, have gotten to the point where they are nothing but black. And Ann has noticed that Jared hasn’t notice the change in her as well.

One night when she was tossing and turning, Jared decided to pay her a visit. He knew she had been leaving in the middle of the night, but he never said anything. “Ann, why do you leave at night when I’m trying to sleep?” Jared asked as he let himself into her room.
“I am sorry Master. I have found myself having difficulty sleeping most of the time so I go to my secret place to clear my head. I try to be as quiet as possible. I am sorry if I wake you, I never meant for it to wake you.” Ann said. Jared didn’t say anything, just stared at her. “Is there anything I can help you with Master? It’s almost time for bed. Would you like me to go get a servant to keep you company tonight?” Ann asked
“The only servant I need tonight is you.” Jared said. His voice was much unlike his own and his face had changed. His teeth were jiggered, his fangs extended. His eyes as black as the black holed-soul it belonged to.

Ann got tried to sink as far as she could into her mattress but there was no escaping him as he climbed on top of the bed and then on top of her. When his hands started to roam her body, she knew what was going to happen and she wasn’t going to allow it without a fight. “Master…” Ann tried to say but Jared and put his hand over her mouth.
“You were not spoken to.” Jared growled. “Just focus on my eyes.” Ann did and soon found herself falling into the black holes of his eyes. Her struggling slowed down until her body was dead to the world. Jared kept his hand over her mouth as he had his way with her. And it was a good thing his hand was still there because once he entered her she thrashed and screamed as much as she could. She even started to cry and Jared had to get her to look at his eyes again.

It wasn’t until he was done did he realize what he had actually just did. Some of his features went back to normal but Ann laid there with tears running down her cheeks and blood on the sheets between her legs. Ann’s whole body was shaking as she slowly coiled her body in on itself. Her jaw hurt so much that she didn’t want to move it at all. Jared just looked at the damaged Ann and everything fell into place and he ran out of his room and went to his mother’s room. “Mom, I need your help” Jared pleaded as he barged into his mother’s room.
“What now, Jared? I’m trying to get ready for bed.” Joan said annoyed with her son. She was not pleased with his recent behavior.
“It’s Ann. I think I might have lost control.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if this one is kinda dark. But it's what came to my mind for this story. So if you hate it i'm sorry. I do have to spice things up a bit lol and after all Jared is a vampire. I hope you liked it